View Single Post
Old 07-Jun-18, 23:23
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Default Re: Bodybuilding Teens vs Veteran MILFs

The next fight was Adam versus a stacked, tanned white blonde named Cyndi, the woman in the leopard print bikini. Adam is our second-biggest fighter, but he looked a little small compared to his opponent; she only had two inches on him (5’10” to 5’8”), but where Adam’s body was slim and trim, Cyndi was incredibly curvaceous, even more than Paola; I couldn’t begin to estimate her cup size, but each one of her tits was almost as big as her head, and in back she sported a huge, round ass. Both fighters are blonde, Adam’s hair cut short like the rest of us - we were all worried about the ladies grabbing our hair - in a asymmetrical cut, shorter on the left than the right. Cyndi’s was up in two long, thick pigtails.
Adam has green eyes and somewhat small features, his mouth almost always in a sneer or a mean smile; Cyndi had deep-set blue eyes, a slightly large nose and lips with a very defined cupid’s bow (the upper lip shape - I googled it after the match after noticing how pronounced hers was). Cyndi seemed like one of the younger fighters on her team, maybe mid 30’s, so still almost double her opponent’s age. She was wearing a tiny leopard-print two-piece bikini, while Adam was sporting a no bigger hot pink T-backed thong.

Cyndi offered a handshake that Adam just started at coldly, drawing some ooooooo’s from the crowd; Cyndi dropped her hand and instead offered up a test of strength. Adam locked his hands with hers, but then immediately kicked her between the legs, drawing boos from the small crowd and angry yells from the women’s corner. Cyndi went down to her knees with a gasp, Adam smiling a nasty little smile and barking at his opponent that whores like her should be on their knees. Cyndi tried to push up, but she looked shaken from the dirty hit, and Adam drew his right leg back and smashed his knee into her face, releasing her hands at the same time, leaving the older fighter to collapse on her side, covering her nose and mouth where she’d been hit.
Thirty seconds into the match it sounded like the crowd wanted to murder Adam, who stopped to flip them off before striding over to Cyndi, kicking her onto her chest. He reached down to unhook her top, but she scurried away from him, rolling up to her feet in what looked like pure ring instinct; she still seemed a bit dazed and running on autopilot as she closed with Adam. He had his fists up like a boxer and came in throwing hard hooks at his older opponent; Cyndi took one hit into her big gut with a grunt, but paid Adam back with her own crushing right hook to his jaw, turning his head with the impact. Now it was Adam’s turn to be stunned, and Cyndi pressed the attack, kneeing him hard in the stomach and bending him over, locking her left arm around his neck. She took a few running steps backwards, pulling Adam with her, then threw herself back onto the mat, driving the top of his head into the canvas in a high-impact DDT. Adam ended up flat on his back, staring up at the lights and panting. With a woop Cyndi jumped in the air and landed ass-first on Adam, all of her weight driving the air out of him with a strangled gasp. She leaned forward and stuffed his face between her huge tits to applause and cheers from her team.
“You need to learn some manners, little boy!” Cyndi shouted. “I’m gonna -”
She never got any farther as, unlike Paola, she wasn’t holding her opponent down; Adam simply heaved Cyndi off him to his right, and she landed on her back. Both fighters got up, Adam breathing hard and looking hurt from the butt drop, Cyndi glowing and waving her young opponent on. Adam got his fists up in a boxer’s stance again; Cyndi matched him, taking his opening jab on her forearms, throwing a powerful but slow return right hook Adam weaved past. He darted forward and slammed a straight punch into Cyndi’s left breast, his fist almost disappearing into her huge tit. She screamed, covering her chest, and he bent her over with another kick between her legs, pulling her head between his thighs and slapping a standing headscissors on his opponent. His didn’t look quite as elegant as Paola’s in the debut match, but it seemed effective enough as Cyndi gripped the backs of his knees. Adam, smirking, reached down and unhooked her bikini top, then released the headscissors before Cyndi even had time to try and pull his legs apart; he went to Cyndi’s right side, wrapping the top around her neck and pulling. Cyndi, choking, tried to pull the top away, but he had it locked on tight; he used just his left hand to keep the stranglehold on, using his right hand to start landing clubbing blows on Cyndi’s shoulder, driving her down to her knees with a half dozen, then onto her chest; he sat on her back, switching back to a double-handed choke, pulling Cyndi’s top back savagely as she helplessly gagged and kicked under him. I could see the material digging into her neck as she frantically pawed at it, her eyes bugging out, then her tongue falling out of her mouth as she thrashed; her hands fell away from her neck and her eyes rolled back in her head. Adam gave the top a few more yanks before finally unhooking it. Cyndi’s neck was bright red, and from the way she lay limply on her chest drooling onto the mat, it looked like she might be completely out cold. Adam rolled her onto her back, then dropped a leg across her windpipe; Cyndi made a noise that sounded like “blegack” and came to with a gagging cough, holding her neck and gasping. Her opponent pulled her up on all fours; Adam was clearly enjoying humiliating his opponent and gave Cyndi a mean wedgie, pulling her leopard-print bottoms so far up her crack they disappeared from view between her big, round asscheeks. Adam used this grip along with grabbing one of her pigtails to make her crawl around the ring on her hands and knees.
The whole time he’d been destroying Cyndi, her partners had been yelling threats and taunts at Adam; I was ready to jump into the ring if they tried anything - not that I could blame them if they did - and they were understandably even more upset at Adam humiliating their teammate, although they all stayed on the apron.
After a minute or two of Adam dragging Cyndi around, I yelled “Finish her!” - mostly because I was afraid she was going to recover and uppercut his balls or something, but also because I was kind of hoping to keep the match friendly, and our opponents were ready to murder my teammate. When it was my turn to get into the ring, if my opponent ended up defeating me, I didn’t want her to avenge Cyndi on me. Adam, of course, made a point to keep humiliating Cyndi just long enough to flout my advice; eventually he did leave off, releasing his opponent, taking a step back, then charging forward with a punt into her stomach. His kick had so much force it flopped Cyndi over on her back, gasping and holding her tummy. I was tempted to yell “Finish her” again, but decided to just watch. Adam grabbed Cyndi’s pigtails and pulled her up to her feet, keeping her bent over, pulling her head between his legs, bending over her, locking his arms around her midsection, leaning back to a standing position and taking her with him, holding her upside down like he was about to deliver a piledriver. Instead of landing the move, Adam held her there in admittedly an impressive feat of strength, doing a 360 degree spin to show off, shouting “Yeah! Yeah!” over the boos of the women’s team. Having driven his dominance home, he finally went for the piledriver, driving Cyndi’s head hard into the mat, releasing her with the impact; she flopped over bonelessly on her chest. Adam stopped to pose, arms high in the air, then pulled off his bottoms, shaking his hard cock at Cyndi’s enraged teammates. She still hadn’t stirred as Adam pulled her up to her knees; she looked exhausted, barely able to keep her head up, let alone resist her opponent. Adam, smirking, grabbed one thick pigtail with his left hand and started slapping her face with the other, reddening her cheeks as she gasped and started sobbing. He turned to yell at us over his shoulder: "This is how you do it, pussies! Watch this!" Switching to a double-handed grip, he pulled Cyndi closer to his crotch, forcing the tip of his cock between her lips, using her pigtails like handles as he started roughly fucking her mouth. Her team jeered and taunted Adam, but they were drowned out by the crowd cheering and clapping his display of dominance. Cyndi managed to get her hands up and braced on Adam's hips, but nothing else; after a minute of pumping he reached his climax, emitting louder and louder animalistic grunts until he started spurting in his beaten opponent's mouth, howling at her to suck it all down.
Finished, he released Cyndi, roughly shoving her down to the mat, laying her out flat on her back, then straddled her head, laying his sweaty balls across her face and raising his hands over his head, counting Cyndi out, which I guess was the official finish of the match - at least nobody disputed that he’d won and tied it up 1-1 for us. We were all clapping loudly for our teammate, but as we did so Luis leaned over to me and whispered "We're never gonna hear the end of this!"