View Single Post
Old 19-Apr-21, 06:18
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts
Default Tales of the Sex Fighting League: Southern Hospitality

“Gah! I cannot believe him!”

With another angry stomp, Charlotte West paced back around to retrace her steps, right in front of the shadow boxing Kenny G-String.

Fists balled tight enough to break pencils, the blonde second-generation sexfighter was certainly in a mood.

And in the hallway they inhabited for the present moment, her voice was being expressed so loudly it barely even needed a megaphone to be amplified.

Her vibrant and expensive dress flowed right with her upset body as she continued venting aloud, “I gave that disrespectful, underachieving little man yet another chance to acknowledge me, and he wastes it. And then he has the gall to humiliate me in front of all those other equally worthless peasants. Me, of all people!”

Pausing in his low-energy routine, the male athlete took this as his cue to try and calm the steaming blonde woman down, “Hey look, the guy’s a total tool, alright. From what I hear, all he does is just spam suplexes all the time. Yeah, dude’s got tricks, but who fucking cares if you can’t put the pipe to pussy, am I right?”

Charlotte paused mid-tantrum.

She looked at Kenny. “What did you just say?”

Forced on the spot to do a bit of mental rewinding, he told her, “Uh, I was just saying that the guy’s a total-”

“No I heard that. I mean about his fingers….?” Charlotte was perfectly content ignoring everything that he was saying in favor of getting out her totally validated frustrations, but there was the slightest nugget of interest there in the second half of his statement.

“Oh right.” Slapping his forehead, he chuckled, “So a few weeks back, I was talking with that hot as fuck Mermaid chick. Man, she was fine as hell. Could blind somebody with all that hotness, you know what I mean?!”

Charlotte wore an expression of someone who couldn’t care in the slightest. “Whatever.”

“Anyways, I was dropping one-liners like crazy. And not like the cheesy ones, but the good ones. Y’know, the ones I was telling you abou-”

“Kenny.” She held up a hand. “Stay on topic, please.”

“Right right. So anyways, she was telling me that Danger has got it going on with those hands. Like, he was strumming that clit like a harp, you know what I mean? She was making it out like it was some big thing, but I was no-selling it. Like, so what? Anyhow, then she said she had ‘plans’ or whatever, totally shot me down. But I’m not mad, because I got you.”

Smiling at the end, he looked at Charlotte who seemed deep in thought, barely paying him any mind.

But she did come around to focus on him again. “Interesting. And he beat Nia the same way, tonight. With his fingers, not his painfully below-average dick.”

“Is someone insecure or what?” The brunette man smirked at that connection now made.

“No, he’s smart. He’s hiding his weakness, just like how I suspected.” She took a step towards Kenny, still musing aloud, “But he’s not as smart as he thinks he is.”

“And you are so much smarter than he is,” Kenny complimented her, only to receive a dismissive scoff in reply, “Of course I am, Kenneth, but that’s beside the point.”

Grabbing his shoulders with both hands, she looked right into his eyes, practically into his soul.

“Forget about Daniel. Forget about everything that just happened,” she told him, her tone verging on motivational. “Your Princess needs your A-Game tonight. Just like how we talked about. Angelina doesn’t take you seriously. None of these peasants, here or out there, take you seriously. This is your chance to prove them all wrong. And an even better chance for you….”
Her hands moved in closer, caressing his neck almost tenderly. “...to prove me right.”

Charlotte finally reminded him in a sweetened tone, “You do this for me, in my family’s name, Kenneth, and I will be so, so appreciative. Remember what I told you, about me getting down on my knees in the middle of that ring, unbuckling those pants of yours, and putting my perfect lips on your good little soldier?”

He nodded in mouth-watering anticipation of that fantasy potentially coming into reality. “Hell yeah.”

“Beat La Dama, and I’ll also let you put that dick…” She suggested almost with innocent flattery, “In any hole in my body. Except my ass. We don’t have that good of a relationship.”

“Meh, 2 out of 3 ain’t bad.” He was still satisfied at the tantalizing prospects, nonetheless.

“Good boy.” She patted him on the cheek. “I need to talk with one of my associates now, so why don’t you finish warming up? Your big moment is coming so soon, Kenny.”

Nodding, he resumed his shadow boxing, conveniently turning his back to an eye roll from Charlotte West who then fished in her pocketbook for her cellphone.

The Beast was already halfway through draining a water jug with his slender partner sauntering at his side, both champions riding high after the triumphant showcase in the ring.

His bare chest certainly invited many female onlookers from the gathering area they were now entering, including many friendly and not-so-friendly faces.

But of course, there was one face that dared to accompany their stride back to their locker room.

And in that expected journalistic spirit, Missy Robinson sprinted up to the tag champs with her microphone in tow.

“Guys- guys, I hate to bother you- and this would only take a minute, but I would like to request a quick word if that’s possible?”

“Wouldn’t be you if you didn’t.” Stopping, Nikky turned to face the interviewer with a half-interested look as her boyfriend did the same, already lifting the water container back up to his lips yet again to hydrate his Herculean physique.

Cuing the cameraman, she aimed her first comment at the Beast, “Congratulations, first and foremost, Brad, on racking up another singles victory tonight.”

The Beast looked at the small woman for a second, and then, responded with a grunt and another swig of his water jug.

“He said thank you,” the Wildcat ‘translated’ in her typical brand of dry sarcasm.

“Yes, oh, and I wanted to ask you two about the appearance of those two free agents at ringside. Obviously, they’re not on the active roster, nor are they slated for the Miz’s Battle Royale next week for a possible full-time contract. But they do seem to have some kind of interest in what you both possess at this particular moment.”

“What, success?” Nikky first scoffed at her in a flippant manner.

Knowing that Missy would clarify herself, the Wildcat quickly got down to business. “All seriousness though, who doesn’t have gold on their mind, especially the kind that fits us so damn well? It’s not a surprise. Being on top for so long here, word gets out that we’re the two to beat, and like moths to a flame, here comes new blood to try their luck. And we always accept new challenges...”

But there was a catch, and Nikky was quick to follow it up. “...when they earn the privilege of being our distinguished challengers. Unfortunately, we don’t give handouts here for just buying a ticket to come watch the big boys and girls play. There’s a pecking order, and bush leaguers like them don’t get to cut in line.”

“So that’s your message to them, then?” Missy questioned her.

The brunette sexfighter shrugged her shoulders. “Our message is the same as it is to anyone here. We’ll gladly put the belts up for grabs, when a team rises above the bunch and calls their shot. But those two haven’t earned anything except- oh and speaking of bush leaguers!”

Nikky directed her glare to someone not covered by the frame she was in, prompting the cameraman to turn around to capture the two passing by sexfighters that the Wildcat had brought into the conversation.

Johnny and Tiffany Laurence.

“Well howdy there!” Briefly adopting a mock southern accent in her greeting, the female champion flashed a most (un)welcoming smile at the two Texans now standing on the opposite side of Missy Robinson.

“Champs,” Johnny curtsied them with another tip of his hat, straightening out his brown fringed suede jacket.

Tiffany gave a toss of her hair, noticing the Beast all of a sudden looking like a riled-up bull just waiting for the red flag to wave in front of him.

And that brought a grand smile to her face.

“Hey there, big boy…” she drawled out in a sensual drawl, cupping her breasts knowingly with both hands. “‘Member these? ‘Cuz they sure as hell remember you.”

Nikky predictably put a hand on Brad’s chest, calming him down somewhat.

But the intensity in his stare remained focused on Brandy, the sting from their singles match obviously not fully cleansed from his system.

That steadying hand on Brad’s pectoral muscle slowly traced downwards, easing down his abdomen while Nikky kept her eyes- always so cool and collected, on the step sibling duo.

“I’ve actually been thinking about you guys...” Those eyes switched to Johnny, “More specifically you, cowboy. I was just telling Bradley about how nice I’ve been lately, letting certain people off the hook for things I really shouldn’t be letting them off the hook for. For example, you kicking me in the face a few weeks back.”

Johnny had to have known that was coming.

And, in typical Whiskey fashion, he tried to play off the tension with a disarming smile. “Hell, all’s fair in love and fuckfighting, that’s what our coach used to say. If you’re mad about what happened-”

“Oh I’m not mad.” Nikky now displayed her own smile, one that shone with its own implications. “I appreciate it when people make things...memorable for me. My schedule is so busy nowadays, but when people do things like that, it makes it so easy for me to remember who I still owe attention to. And I’m never one to leave loose ends...loose.”

Johnny nearly gulped at that, despite his outwards grin, but Tiffany didn’t share at all in his slight trepidation.

“We heard you running ya yap about folks needing to step up and show they’re the real deal. And I couldn’t agree more. Folks do need to step up, and if nobody here won’t do it….” Brandy walked around Missy and nearly went face-to-face with the champ herself. “Then we will.”

Nikky was thoroughly nonplussed. “Don’t you have a tournament to go lose in first, dear?”

Tiffany smirked at her. “Who says I can’t have one belt and then come for yours if I feel like it?”

Johnny felt the tension as much as the interviewer did but interrupting his stepsister when she was in “I’m a bad bitch, don’t fuck with me” mode was historically never a good idea.

The Wildcat’s voice was sneeringly calm. “You’re awfully confident for a girl who just got here, what, like two months ago? Who’s had exactly one singles match, one tag match- which she lost quite handily to us, and now...she thinks she can go the distance. I think that’s hilarious.”

“I think I can do a lot of things.” Brandy wasn’t backing off, her eyes flickering briefly up to Nikky’s towering and glowering partner. “Folks said I couldn’t beat the Beast. I did. Who says I can’t walk into that whole deal, beat the shit out of anyone standing across from me, and rip that title away from Cutthroat’s arms?”

“Basic logic.” The Wildcat barely wasted a breath in her cool retort. “You’re going up against people who’ve had dozens upon dozens of matches in this company without someone to tag out to. That means they didn’t need cheerleaders like the Texas Ranger over here in their corner saying what a good job they're doing in the ring. So, you’re already out of your depth there. Not to mention the fact that I have personally been in the ring with most of the people that have qualified so far. And if I struggled- somewhat, to put them away in the end, then your chances of making it far are exactly less than zero fucking percent.”

The blonde woman balked at that prediction, but she couldn’t ignore what Nikky said next, “But I do wish you and your big bro luck. Not just tonight, but in the brackets if he can get past that triple threat I’m hearing about. Whiskey vs Brandy is one hell of a marquee match, especially…”

Her eyes flickered between the two step siblings, her lips curled in her signature smug expression as she fingered the nameplate on her title. “...especially once you both realize, that family’s one thing. But gold is everything.”

Brandy was struck, unable to shoot from the hip with a reply.

However, she never got a chance to because the entrance music of their opponents, the Beach Babes, started to bleed in backstage from the arena loudspeakers.

Johnny silently nudged his partner from behind. “Alright, we gotta go.”

“.....yeah.” She grudgingly acknowledged him, still staring down the Wildcat.

Smiling from corner to corner, Nikky turned her back to Tiffany, a statement in itself.

Looking over her shoulder, she remarked almost casually to the San Antonio native. “Be a real shame...”

Tiffany scoffed, brushing off Johnny’s hand on her shoulder. “Be a real shame about what, huh?”

Her back still to the blonde woman, Nikky continued on, “Oh, y’know, just that it would suck so much to come all this way, so far away from all your trailer park friends, and have this…” She traced her black painted fingertips down her championship belt, within grabbing distance of Brandy. “Be the closest you ever get to a real title.”

“I’ll show you close.” Biting down hard on that bait, Tiffany nearly lunged at the Wildcat but for her quick acting brother to hold her back by the arm.

The Beast smirked at how easily his girlfriend nearly provoked a reaction from the Texan, commenting in parting, “Doesn’t take much for you hicks, huh?”

“This hick’ll fuck you up again, big boy,” Tiffany vowed, determined eyes staring at him next while Whiskey did his part keeping them apart.

Again, the music continued to sound within the arena, the announcer’s voice starting to boom in to announce the start of the next match.

Downing another swig of his jug, Brad only smiled, pecs still flexing with violent desire.

“Hmmmm, so temperamental.” Nikky’s smugness was apparent with every movement she took, every word so saliently pronounced. “You should really work on that, Hannah Montana.”

“Don’t...don’t fucking call me that!” Tiffany could spit and snarl all she wanted, but the Wildcat and her Beast were already leaving, commanding a loosely gathered crowd of spectating sexfighters to part to the side as they ventured past them into a hallway.

“Save it for the ring.” His hand on her shoulder, Johnny started to lead her towards the sound of the music, to where the crowd were presumably cheering on their opponents now in the ring.

“I know, I know, I just….” Reluctantly tearing her eyes from the departing champions, Tiffany went along with her partner as a nearby ringhand ushered them towards the curtains area. “....got carried away.”

He shrugged, knowing her like he did. “Yeah, I figured. Like I said, we’ll show ‘em the business soon enough. Let’s do what we gotta do right now.”

Cindy Love and Lexi Lust were posing on opposite corners of the ring, blowing kisses to the crowd while the ring announcer remained in the middle of the ring.

The blue-haired sexfighter to his right was wearing a bra-and-panties design matching her dyed hair choice, even down to her nails sparking with an electric blue.

Lexi, on the other hand, wore a sparkling gold one-piece bodysuit (evoking her common moniker of the Golden Girl) with a seductive V-neck trailing all the way down to her belly button, lustfully shaping her cleavage with more than enough exposed skin in the middle while her limbs were otherwise bare.

Hopping down the ring at near the identical time, they high fived and then turned to the top of the ramp.

Watching, and waiting for-

“Light the fuse and run now brother ‘cause you ain't got a lot of time…”

Coming out of the curtains, Southern Comfort had the crowd on their feet from the second their southern rock theme hit.

And once it kicked into full musical gear, the cheers kept on coming.

Leading first with her big, bold, and beautiful rack clothed in proud Americana colors, Tiffany swung her hips to a quite raucous crowd ovation, perhaps one of the loudest in the night so far.

With one handle, she grasped the handle of a small white cooler, containing perhaps some of their favorite alcoholic beverages.

Bringing up her rear, the dark-haired Johnny got his lay of the land, moving from one end of the stage to another simply admiring the supportive roar of the fans in attendance.

And the roar was certainly loud even for their experienced, road-worn ears.

From novelty Stetson hats to signs displaying anything from Redneck and Proud or Throw Me a Beer, their fans were certainly visible and in high numbers.

Higher, perhaps, than even the commentators could’ve anticipated.

“You can look out at the signs, or listen to the people, but the evidence is everywhere, folks: The Lawrence duo is a very popular act here with the crowd. And even if you’re a first time watcher, it would be very hard to deny this connection and goodwill they seemed to have built with the crowd already.”

“I’d tip a hat to that as well.” Watching them near the base of the ramp, Kevin only had a few other additional observations to make. “In Johnny’s match against Achara, our colleague, Caroline, who frequently leads her guest analytics for select matches out of the bunch each week, brought up their background with the Southwest Sexfighting Association, which is of course based out of Texas. And even if you haven’t seen much of their tenure on the independents, she mentioned that there’s a lot carried over that you can identify here and now. For example, they work that hard-hitting style, go balls to the wall against just about anyone, but ultimately, they’re damn fun to watch. Tiffany seems to be all about throwing bodies around like it’s Happy Hour at my favorite bar, while Johnny can bring out that more sensitive, sensual side in just about anyone he’s in the ring with.”

Shimmying out of his jacket, Whiskey handed it to a nearby crew member and sprinted up the steps, followed by his stepsister once she cupped her breasts for a sultry photo-op with a few fans on the side barricade.

Wiping his boots off on the ring apron, he stepped in between the ropes with Cindy and Lexi watching with strategizing eyes.

The all-female duo were certainly eyeing up the only male member of their opposition with saucy eyes, perhaps a hint toward their true plan.

“So what else can you tell us about this team?”

“As I hinted at earlier, they both have something different to bring to the table, which is a crucial ingredient in every successful tag team. You want a diversity of styles, not two people being equally proficient at the same skillset. In this case, you’ve got a powerhouse with tits in Tiffany, someone who can physically handle just about any challenge- male or female, thrown in their path. That was evidenced with the Beast qualifying match we were all witness to some weeks ago. Then, you’ve got Johnny, who fills the high-flyer role very nicely from what we’ve seen. And also, he covers the martial arts base some if you watched that singles match he had with the Viper last week. And that little lady can kick a man’s soul right out of his body if her mind’s right.”

George also contributed his insight, “Indeed, Achara is a formidable foe, but she was only one woman, albeit highly capable and proficient in her craft. This is two-on-two, traditional tag team rules apply, so we’ll see just how well this rookie tag team can do on their second outing together in an SFL ring.”

The music died down once the main chorus started to loop back around, leaving the overall atmosphere of the match scored only by the crowd noise.

Johnny, already in the ring, jumped lightly in place to signify that he would be the legal participant to begin the contest.

On the other side, Lexi Lust finished up a rather seductive split legged pose on the mat, her tanned legs spread wide while Cindy was giving him plenty of ‘fuck me later’ eyes standing on the ring apron.

Luckily for her, he had plenty of ammo in the ol’ six (or seven) shooter to take care of that lusting.

But for now, he needed to focus on the blonde woman in the ring with him now, her equally sultry look seeming to hone in on the bulge in his-

“You better not let her get in ya head like the last one,” Tiffany snorted out right next to him, interrupting his mental focus for a second (again, per usual).

As the referee held the ropes open for the ring announcer to exit, Johnny had just a few seconds to grate out his response to her, “Ain’t gonna be like last time. My head’s screwed on straight.”

“She’s hot, though. Seems like a regular around these parts.” Tiffany was talking with complete casualness now, leaning against the ropes as he took off his hat. “Maybe she won’t leave you like Nakoma-”

“Tiff, I said I got this,” Johnny reiterated to his dear sister, rubbing around his neck some. “We’re gonna stick to the plan, alright?”

“Oh, you mean the one where you get your ass kicked for like five minutes and then you bail out to let me handle shit?” she shot back at him playfully.

He looked at her for a solid second, then ultimately shrugged. “Yeah, that one.”

“Attaboy.” She patted him encouragingly on the shoulder as the striped official called for the bell.

Pushing himself out of the corner and into the open battlefield, Johnny’s forward advance was met by Lexi bringing herself up to her feet and quickly matching his pace.

Staying close to the ropes, the ref watched the two circle around in the traditional opening revolutions, while the fans all around sat down.

Whiskey managed his movements with ease, lightly padding on the mat with his dark eyes closing in around the blonde woman.

Plenty of anticipation was being built up in them just darting in and out of range, making the crowd savor for the initial contact.

And all that anticipation had to have a blow off eventually...

“C’mon!” Signaling with his stance first, Johnny lunged in to close in the circle, Lexi having no choice but to react or retreat.

And she chose the latter option, clashing with him in a collar-and-elbow tie up.

Towering above her easily, there was little doubt that Whiskey held a physical advantage after the first test of her upper body strength against his own.

But Lexi tried the darndest to match him, digging her heels in to stave off the inevitable.

Unfortunately for her, the inevitable still came.

Slyly slipping one arm underneath her shoulder, he sharply twisted over to the mat, flipping over the golden-haired sexfighter in an arm drag mid-grapple.

On one knee, he had that same limb trapped under his armpit in a holding armlock, his muscled calf hovering just inches above her straining face.

He held her arm in a torqued shape for a moment, maybe longer, if only to get some fleeting amusement out of her legs kicking out helplessly in front of him.

Then, he grabbed her around the hair and led her back up to her feet, back to a similar grappling position that they started in.

Unequivocally in control now, he ensured that she had her feet under her before promptly throwing his weight down to the mat to hurl Lexi for a second consecutive arm drag.

She cried out yet again as the impact hit, her tailbone taking the brunt of that.

Only halfway through chaining sequences together, Johnny brought her up once more by the hair, leading her head under his armpit this time while he draped an arm over his shoulder.

Lifting her up into a vertical position above the air, he walked forward a few steps, dipped slightly in that same direction so that her torso could bounce off the top ring rope before using that same momentum to swing her back overhead and backwards to the mat.

Cindy nearly covered her eyes as her tag partner was driven back and shoulders-first into the canvas, courtesy of the slingshot suplex.

And Lexi felt even worse, arching her back painfully against the flat surface.

Sitting up, Johnny rotated around his left arm some, soaking in a bit of applause from that connected flurry of offense.

Then, without hesitation the Texan man floated over on top of Lexi, still flat on her back.

Slipping one arm under her neck, he pulled her into a side headlock, squeezing his biceps accordingly to apply pressure.

Her legs kicked out again, but Johnny just leaned into the hold, leveraging his weight against hers.

Going from pedaling an invisible bicycle in the air to trying to claw and paw at his face, there was definitely no shortage of options for the golden-haired member of the Beach Babes.

But no matter what she did to throw him off, he held onto that slender neck, wrenching around it with controlled squeezes of his forearm.

“Nice perfume,” he remarked, a natural comment to make given their close proximity.

This came right before she attempted to stick her fingers in any possible opening on his face, from his nose to his mouth, even his-

“Nope, can’t be having that, darling.” He easily shook off another desperate attempt to tug at his earlobes, his smile still withstanding her frantic efforts.

More resistance from her, most notably her bucking hips, eventually did force him to take things to a higher position.

Still keeping the headlock cinched in, he rose of his own accord, not letting her wriggle free while he tucked one leg under him.

“Come on Lexi…” Cindy stressed out her support from their corner of the ring, but those words were not immediately acted upon by the legal woman still held in his tight vice.

Both competitors were standing, but only one of them was in control.

Keeping her glued to his naked torso, Johnny had another quip ready to go but then a growing chant touched his ears: “Let’s go Whiskey!”

“....hell yeah.” The brunette man smiled out at the chants becoming louder and louder, right as she began peppering his sides with desperation punches.

The high flyer of the southern duo grunted out as more and more free hits landed on his unprotected abdomen, threatening to loosen his grip over her.

But that control was easily reinforced when he turned into her thrashing body, grabbing between her legs with one hand and then lifting her into the air in an upside-down position.

Everyone in the area knew what was coming, but it didn’t make it any less painful on Lexi when he dropped her backfirst with a swift scoop slam!

Her body slammed down on the mat, forcing a loud cry from the lips of the sprawled out blonde.

Standing up for a second, Johnny even bounced in place just to savor the full impact.

Tiffany offered some modest applause but mainly an eye roll at her stepbrother once more playing up his sense of showmanship.

Quickly guiding her up by the hair, he clasped one of her wrists and then shot the slender blonde off into the ropes, watching for the rebound.

While Lexi did hit the ropes, her arms instinctively looped around the cables to halt her momentum sharply, anchoring her to that side of the ring.

No longer anticipating her rebound, Johnny brought his offense to her instead, looking for a clothesline over the top as he ran…right into her raised foot.

Putting her other foot up on the bottom rope to make her strike level with his face, she managed to stagger the Texan with a solid blow right to the chin.

Cindy clapped on with delight at the dark-haired man retreating back a few steps towards the center, giving her partner enough time to push off the ropes and further her momentum.

Though groggy, his senses were still sharp, and he quickly moved like lightning to grab at her body just as she got close enough-

“See ya!” Lifting her entire body up just with his dominant shoulder, Whiskey sent Lexi flying overhead with a sizable back body drop, utilizing that same rush of momentum for his own use.

Arms and legs flailed wildly in the air, but gravity ultimately took the blonde woman down on the mat behind him, causing a slight shake under his booted feet.

He didn’t even have to turn around to imagine her face, the groaning sounds hitting his ears just now painting that picture perfectly well.

But he did turn around, sporting a wide grin to see the blonde rolling away from him, her back still arched as she set a brief reprise under the bottom rope.

“Still not as high as mine,” Tiffany jabbed at him from the ring apron, obviously noting the slight difference in altitude between their back body drops.

Noting that was an understatement, Johnny shrugged his shoulders, “Hey, I’m trying to win a match here, sis. Not send the woman to the moon.”

Brandy gave a flip of her hair. “Then win the match and stop showboating around. Those beers ain’t gonna drink themselves.”

Smirking at his partner’s infamously short fuse, he resumed his normal pace circling back around to Lexi now on the outside.

Climbing up on the apron using the ropes, she seemed pretty unsteady enough from the high elevation and subsequent high impact.

But as unsteady as she seemed…

“Gah!” She wasn’t unsteady enough to grab him around the neck in a three-quarter facelock as soon as he started to set up for another suplex, forcibly pulling his jaw into the top rope for a painful snapping effect.

The rope-assisted jawbreaker sent Whiskey stumbling back towards the center of the ring, grabbing at his mouth while Lexi now sat on the ring apron, buying herself more time to recover.

Tiffany nearly facepalmed as Johnny took a knee in the center, massaging his jaw some while the blonde woman slowly pulled herself up to a standing position.

Johnny could feel the irritable gaze of his step sister almost burning into one side of his face, but from the other side, he detected movement.

Both hands gripping the top rope, she threw back her hair, revealing a daring sparkle in her eyes.

Pulling back once he started to rise, she leveraged herself up into an upwards bounce, springboarding off the ropes and launching herself back into the ring, both arms over her head coming together to form an axe handle.

Each of their respective partners looked on as Lexi Lust landed hard…crotchfirst on his bended knee!

Dropping into a kneel at the last second, the Laurence step sibling lured the blonde woman right into an impromptu inverted atomic drop, barely needing to guide her descent at all since she practically fell right on his thigh.

From in the air to hopping off his thigh in an immediate turnaround, Lexi stumbled back with both hands tending to her groin area.

An amused chuckle rippled through the crowd just at her almost comical reaction, captured right up on the big screen.

But something else that was captured was Whiskey slowly rising up behind her, waiting and waiting for her to turn back around and receive-

“Woooooo!” The move patented and made famous by the Nature Boy was now performed to great effect by the Texan man, a knife edge chop crackling right across her chest.

Crying out, the move nearly left her completely wobbly just from the singular impact, barely able to balance herself on her heels.

And her sense of balance would be further pushed over the edge as he slapped another thunderous chop across her sternum to knock the blonde woman down to the mat.

Flopping over on her belly, she grabbed at her breast for a painful and not very pleasant second.

And there Johnny was, still standing over the female sexfighter with his normally optimistic grin.

Getting a read on the crowd, he suddenly pointed at Tiffany, which garnered an extremely positive reaction.

Deciding right then, he gathered his opponent up by the hair and marched her over to the ropes adjacent to their corner of the ring.

With an open hand, he offered it to his partner, who gladly took it.

“Tag!” The referee signaled the official change as Brandy stepped into the ring for the first time.

Smiling out at the very noticeable increase in noise at her now legal presence, the blonde woman stood at the ready while Johnny, fixing her with a slight smirk, took Lexi by the wrist and Irish whipped her into the opposite side of the ring.

The two southern sexfighters took up a familiar position with Tiffany behind Johnny, who was now standing near the center of the ring to anticipate the rebound.

Once Lexi bounced off the cables, he delivered a slightly slower-than-usual knife edge chop, giving the smaller woman just enough time to duck under…

… and get scooped off by Brandy as soon as she ducked his forearm.

With utmost ease, the bigger blonde woman pivoted sharply to the side and then slammed Lexi Lust squarely into the mat with a vicious spinebuster!

Going down to her knees just gave the proud Texan an even greater sense of the resounding impact now reverberating up Lexi’s spine and across her face.

Leaning back some, she smoothed out her blonde hair some and playfully shooed away her stepbrother with a hand wave.

“Glory hog.” With one last parting shot of sibling banter, he exited unto the ring apron, leaving just Tiffany and his opponent (a combination which historically doesn’t work out too well for the former).

Case in point…

“I’m gonna be honest with you, Cinderella.” Amidst all Lexi’s writhing and wincing, Tiffany’s tone was completely conversational. “My idiot brother, for whatever reason, thinks you’re kinda cute. I can tell ‘cuz he was going easy on your skinny behind. So, I’m just gonna mess up everything you got below the neck, try and leave that face as pretty as I found it. Reckon that’s a good deal, huh?”

Lexi’s full response was a sustained and audible, “Uggghhhhh….”

The Texan woman nodded in complete understanding. “Then we got a deal, unless you piss me off. Come on, I want to show ya something.”

On her feet already, Tiffany took control of one of Lexi’s ankles, dragging the one away from their corner and towards the neutral center.

From there, she had a hand full of hair dragging the smaller blonde up before she was even close to being ready.

Bringing her opponent’s face nearly level with her solid D-cup, Tiffany looked from right to left, then left to right, and finally….

“Here ya go!!” With one steadying hand on the back of Lexi’s head, Brandy submerged the blonde woman in the infamous crevice right between her tits.

The Texan swept the shorter woman up in her fleshy embrace, her hulking breasts covering Lexi’s face entirely, cutting off the air with a subtle veneer of aggression settling in.

Once those breasts concealed her vision like a solar eclipse, those familiar struggling efforts battled against the southern woman’s torso.

Tiffany made a comforting ‘shhhhh’ sound as she bore down with her heavy tits, squishing her face right within her plumb and perfectly shaped melons.

“Whatya think? Been trying to work on my technique since I got here, since apparently I’m not the only girl with blonde hair who likes to do this with her tits.” She playfully (yet powerfully) motorboated against Cindy’s squirming face, further consuming the trapped woman’s remaining oxygen supply.
“Appreciate you giving me a tap or two to tell me how effective it is, alright sug?”

Cindy did make contact, though it wasn’t the kind that the Laurence woman was expecting.

Petite fists immediately peppered against her bare midriff, trying to force a release but Tiffany made the Golden Girl work for it.

She made her work harder and harder…

“Nnnyyaah!” Then, with a frantic gasp, Lexi Lust was finally free.

A desperate shove was all that was needed to free herself from the cavernous prison, a move that sparked some negative feedback from the fans.

“Or you could do that.” Tiffany shrugged out as the blonde woman sought cover against the ropes, clinging on to them while refreshing up her face. “Fine, we can draw this out if you want.”

Making her way over, she reached out to grab on to some hair, but was met by a sudden gut kick instead from Lexi.

Cindy’s face lit up as her partner retaliated in quick succession with another kick to the abdomen while leaning against the cables.

Pushing off them, she managed to score a grazing forearm to Brandy’s jawline, which in turn provoked its own reaction, namely a very violent one.

Tiffany took exactly one step back before retaking that step and shooting her knee right into Cindy’s exposed midriff for a change.

Measuring her next strike after the knee thrust, she nearly crumpled the Golden Girl with a vicious European uppercut that put her right back against the ropes, both literally and figuratively.

Seeing the blonde woman somewhat calm down after that staggering blow, Tiffany was encouraged enough to whip her into the ropes for…exactly nothing because Lexi twisted out of it halfway through.

Able to slap away Tiffany’s leading forearm, she suddenly went up on her tiptoes, placing her shoulder under the Texan’s jaw with both hands interlocking behind her neck.

Holding the statuesque blonde in place for the briefest of seconds, Lexi suddenly fell into a sitting position, painfully driving her lower jaw right into that stretch of bone and flesh!

Tiffany’s head snapped back as the shoulder jawbreaker registered, even bringing her down to a knee while Lexi rolled out from under her.

She rolled and rolled, until finally making the tag to her partner before collapsing to tend to her aching body.

As soon as it was recognized, Cindy ducked under the middle rope and immediately made a beeline towards the half-kneeling Brandy.

Reaching the kneeling woman within seconds, she reached out with both hands to grab her, but at that exact moment, there was nothing to grab.

But Tiffany did grab her from behind with a lightning quick slip-and-sidestep.

Easily cinching in a rear waistlock, she swiftly bridged backwards and delivered a snap German suplex that immediately dropped the blue-haired woman right on her neck.

Almost instantaneously, Cindy Love went from on her feet and running to flat on her face and ass up.

The crowd loved that visual.

Even Johnny couldn’t exactly ignore the….interesting positioning that the formerly fresh woman was now sprawled out in, even if unintentionally.

“Whew, that’s what I’m talking about!” He offered some ‘supportive’ clapping for his step sister, who sat up and fixed in with a brief glower once she finished cradling her chin.

“Ah shut up…” Getting to her feet, the busty blonde looked at Lexi, barely able to stand out on the ring apron, and then, back down at the woman she just tagged in to share in the whipping.

“I hate to say she walked right into that one, but…..yeah, she walked right into that one.” George had to call a spade a spade there. “You see the snap off that throw, Kev? You could break a block of wood in half with that kind of force.”

Even now, Cindy was still facedown on the mat, stumped entirely by the surprise German out of nowhere.

But she wouldn’t remain there long, because Tiffany was already hauling her back up.

“Sure did. You could also break a woman’s spirit if you keep that kind of punishment up, and I’ve a feeling that’s exactly what that young lady is doing- oh wow, another one!” Kevin interrupted himself mid-sentence to witness Brandy delivering an exploder suplex for another thudding impact on the ring mat.

Once Cindy finished her initial yelp, he was able to continue, “And this is just a taste of what the other competitors in that tournament can look forward to if they draw her number. Pure physicality mixed in with that seductive southern charm, not unlike that of Jesse Belle.”

George nodded with Tiffany not letting Cindy much of a respite in between throws, dragging her off the mat yet again. “Yeah, many fans have undoubtedly noticed that there are a few similarities between the two. But besides the obvious geographical connection in that they’re both from the South, both ladies do bring something very different to the table. And you’ll see plenty of that distinction here tonight.”

One hand gripped onto her opponent’s vibrant locks, and the other wrapped around her belly to bring her up to a full stand.

Then, those two hands came together in an interlaced grip, pushing ever so gently Cindy Love right against her jutting breasts.

Now that they were belly-to-back, the ultimate outcome was inevitable…

… and just as painful for the colorfully haired sexfighter to endure as Tiffany delivered a German suplex once more, this time arching her back gracefully to concentrate the impact on her shoulders and neck.

On her feet now, Lexi grimaced out of sympathy as her partner hit the mat once more, and even worse, Brandy was still holding on to her waist.

Hoisting up the lighter-weighed woman with a grunting effort, the blonde Texan reaffirmed the waistlock, and then slammed Cindy overhead once again for a second consecutive German.

The thundering sound of flesh against met prompted different reactions from their respective partners: positive on the side of Southern Comfort, and less-so on the side of the SFL home-grown talent.

Johnny was already riling the fans up as Tiffany rolled back up to her feet, holding the blue-haired woman tight while she was looking to complete the trifecta.

He was halfway counting down the third consecutive German when Cindy suddenly lashed out with a desperate back elbow to force a break.

Though not deterred by this initial hit, a second one catching her right on the nose forced a bit of a falter in the Texan woman.

Still struggling to unlock herself from the clench, the blue-haired woman rattled Brandy with a third elbow shot, and then promptly cried out in pain as Tiffany now retaliated with a clubbing blow on the back of her neck once she was close to being free.

Regaining control of things in her usual violent way, the busty woman tucked her head underneath Cindy’s armpit, and lifted her up for a back suplex instead.

The lift was delivered succinctly enough, but the slender powerhouse’s control ended right in mid-air.

Maneuvering herself into a backflip instead of doing the flat bump, her opponent managed to land on her feet instead.

With a vengeful snarl, she grabbed hold of Tiffany’s flowing blonde locks, yanking back hard to slam Brandy on the mat.

Taken off her feet without warning, Brandy felt the hardness of the mat for the first time, and just like always, it was not a very pleasant feeling.

Even less pleasant was Cindy suddenly dragging her back up using her hair before she could reorient herself.

“Think you need a timeout, country girl…” Turning around, the pale woman smiled through her own grimace. “I want to play with tall, dark, and handsome over there.”

“Nggghh….he ain’t that hand-oh!” Mid-sentence, Brandy was suddenly thrown through the ropes and to the outside of the ring.

Landing without a clear eye on where she was going, the Laurence woman nearly faceplanted right on the floor, her grunting face capturing some of the cameraman’s attention before going back up to Cindy Love still inside the ring.

Having to go down to her knees just to toss the woman out, she slowly craned her head back over one shoulder to see Johnny Laurence, slightly concerned for his partner.

And that made her pout, because he wasn’t paying her any attention.

Seeking to remedy that, the blue-haired woman turned on her inner seductress, crawling like a dog in heat towards Whiskey.

Her hair matching with her attire only seemed to give her an almost fairy-like quality accompanying this stride across the ring, with Tiffany still making her way up on the ring apron.

And when she was able to look inside, well, she didn’t much like what she saw.

“...mmmmm, I do love a southern gentleman.” Slinking up to her feet, Cindy stood just inches away from Johnny now.

Her lips open in a desirable purr, she sensually teased out the firmness of her chest, the curves of her waistline right in front of him.

“Glad you think I’m gentle.” He offered a somewhat gracious smile with the woman still showing off in front of him.

“Oh, I think you’re a lot of things…” she continued to utter out with seductive relish, inching closer to him.

Johnny Laurence continued to smile….but it wasn’t aimed at her.

“Yeah, shame the girl behind you ain’t so gentle,” he suddenly said.

Cindy’s smile faded. “What do you-aaahhh!”

Latching on to those blue locks from behind, Tiffany wrenched her away from her stepbrother, forcing the squealing woman to come face-to-face with her incensed glare.

“Shoulda jumped on me when you had the chance, girlfriend. ‘Cuz now I’m just gonna beat the-”

Slap!

Breaking free of Tiffany’s grip, Cindy lashed out with an open-handed smack right to Tiffany’s cheek, briefly snapping the Texan’s head back.

The crowd gave a hushed reaction at her unplanned and instinctive move of resistance, but Whiskey’s groaning reaction was much more telling.

It was of genuine sympathy.

Shaking his head, he sighed out loud, “Shouldn’t have done that.”

Then, Tiffany twisted her head back to stare daggers right at Cindy Love.

Lexi’s shouts weren’t getting through to the absolutely shell-shocked woman…

… but Brandy’s sudden clothesline certainly did!

Springing right into action, her forearm nearly knocked the blue-haired sexfighter right out of her bra and panties.

Hitting the mat before she even knew what hit her, the pale woman barely knew which way was up and which was down as the blonde woman dragged her up just seconds after the fact.

With a loud snarl, she threw Cindy into the ropes with little pretense of form or technique behind it.

The woman didn’t have a choice but to run with the momentum, and so she did, bouncing off the ropes and only by sheer instinct ducked Brandy’s second clothesline.

Hitting the ropes again, she managed to avoid contact once more by ducking the southern woman’s knife chop, getting more speed on her heels as she came off the opposite set of ropes to then get all of Tiffany Laurence right in her face!

Knocking the slender woman to the mat with an emphatic Lou Thesz press, she rained down a hailstorm of punishment with hard rights and lefts…..absolutely pummeling the woman!

The crowd cheered on from all four directions as the hits kept on coming and coming, all landing soundly all over Cindy’s screaming, protesting face.

And certainly, their cheers were amplified by the fact that Tiffany’s breasts were jiggling ever so visibly against her patriotic bra as more and more shots poured down.

Johnny’s light applause accompanied the last burst of sustained punches to be inflicted upon the blue-haired woman before his partner finally got up, shaking out her bare knuckles some from the raw contact.

Her booted feet clicked all around the prone body of her opponent, walking a wide circle all around as the crowd had a chance to calm down from that flurry of fists.

Cindy, of course, was more preoccupied with the swelling in her cheekbones calming down, massaging her face some while her legs reflexively straightened and kicked out groggily.

Getting to a good stopping point, Tiffany looked at the crowd for a second, searching for their encouragement, and once it was found, she was in motion.

Snatching up Cindy Love’s vibrant locks, she gave a forceful tug to bring the sexfighter up to a stand.

Practically womanhandling her by this point, she grabbed a hand and promptly Irish whipped her in the ropes adjacent to the Beach Babes’ corner.

Lowering her head, Laurence prepped for an obvious back body setup... which quickly worked against her in the form of a countering soccer-style kick right to the bridge of the nose!

Narrowly previewing her impactful fate seconds ahead of time, she managed to snap her front leg right into Brandy’s face the second she reentered throwing range, staggering the bigger woman.

It was a loud smack from the relatively still groggy woman, who was still dealing with her own throbbing, well, everything, but it was a small advantage that she would take, nonetheless.

Going backwards to get a slight bounce from the ropes, the pale sexfighter then downed Brandy with a shotgun dropkick right to the sternum.

Both feet, bared and full of surprising power, nearly put a dent right into Tiffany Laurence’s bosom.

And just like a tipped over elephant, the proud Texan’s descent was quite a remarkable thing to see for such a well-built woman, her hands immediately going up to clutch her clothed orbs.

The dropkick put both women down, but while as the blonde woman was grabbing at her chest with subtle anguish, Cindy was somewhat more spirited in her recovery.

Johnny immediately offered his hand for a tag, but Brandy waved him off, working on getting back up without help.

The same was not true for her opponent, who was more than happy to claw and climb her way back to her corner.

Slapping Lexi’s open palm, she momentary relieved herself of duty while her blonde partner stepped up to take the burden.

Watching Tiffany gradually rise, the Golden Girl remained in a ready stance, subtly signaling to Cindy who used the turnbuckles to pull herself.

And once the Laurence woman was up, she turned to receive yet another kick- only this time, it was a side thrust kick right to her sternum.

Gasping out sharply, she dropped down to a knee, nearly hunched over at the unsuspecting blow right to her windbag….

…. putting her in prime position for Cindy Love, operating within the 30-second double team window, to sprint towards her.

Partially leapfrogging over Tiffany’s bent over form, she grabbed the blonde woman in a waistlock from above while her legs were under the busty sexfighter’s shoulders, giving herself a mid-move jump off the mat to roll into her signature sunset flip-

“Nnnggghh!” With a defiant grunt, Brandy suddenly straightened right out of the acrobatic move while it was still in progress, abruptly stonewalling her opponent now caught in mid-air.

Already prematurely celebrating the delivery of Cindy’s patented Code Blue, Lexi turned around to a completely different visual entirely: Tiffany Laurence standing straight with her partner held helplessly upside-down with her legs over her shoulders instead of under them, and two firm hands gripping on to the blue-haired woman’s thighs to keep her hoisted up.

“Shit!” Horror lingered for a second, before she sprang forward to take action….and ate a big boot right to the face!

Lexi immediately went flat as a pancake, eyes inheriting that glossy, faraway glint as soon as the leather taste of Tiffany’s shoe entered her mouth.

And all this, while Cindy Love was still held upside-down on her shoulders.

“Got ‘em!” Johnny was as much a spectator as everyone else in the arena by this point, watching on as his stepsister effortlessly kept the lightweight athlete over her shoulders still, looking down at the dazed blonde at her feet, and then….

“Hah!” Knocking out two birds with one stone, Tiffany snapped forwards on Cindy’s lower body, hurling the woman back-first onto her partner’s torso in an Alabama slam!

Both of her opponents each felt the pain in their own unique ways, with Lexi unquestionably taking the brunt of the full 270-degree rotation.

Rolling groggily off her bodysuit, the blue-haired woman was more or less a ragdoll as Tiffany promptly stepped over her and focused on the legal woman, who was deflated completely.

Going down to her knees, she draped the nearest leg of Lexi Lust over her shoulder and then lifted herself back up.

Using both arms to force the shin and thigh of the captive leg down, she began cranking down hard on the limb, forcing an immediate reaction from the already disoriented woman.

Coming alive only in excruciatingly animated movement, the blonde woman howled out as Tiffany Laurence applied the submission move that had forced many a proud man and woman before to tap…

… and now, would add Lexi to that long list as she frantically pounded the mat in surrender.

Within just seconds, and without even adding in the sexual element to the maneuver, it was over.

She promptly released the leg and stood up as the referee communicated her decision upon ringing of the bell.

“Damn straight.” Nodding proudly, she pumped one fist into the air triumphantly, leaving both women laid out next to each other in shared agony and disbelief.

Turning to the camera, Johnny Laurence simply gave a bemused What can you do? shrug once the official decision was sounded out by the announcer, “Winner of the first fall with her Pump Action stretch muffler submission…..BRANDY!!!”

Whatever the commentators were saying didn’t matter to Brandy at that moment; the only thing that did, was the roar of the crowd.

She lived for that.

“Ride ain’t through yet, ladies,” she winked at her sprawled-out opponents. “Get you a little breather, though. I’ll be back to brand both your asses a little later.”

Then, she sauntered back to Whiskey, leaving them in that state of physical and mental disarray.

Meeting his high five, she leaned back against the buckles.

He smirked at her, “Feel good?”

“I’d feel fucking fantastic if I coulda slapped the smug right off Wildcat’s face behind the curtain, but yeah….this was alright,” she told him candidly.

“Well alright then.” He rolled his head around some, feeling out her next response. “I’m starting the next round, aren’t I?”

“Damn straight you are.”

AN: And we are still trucking along...

- This is a minor correction both retroactively and going forwards: Johnny's ring name is really Whiskey, not Tequila. Got those two mixed up with the Texans' previous appearances in this story, but suffice to say, his name will be Whiskey going forward (thanks @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]).

- Models: Tiffany Laurence (Jordan Carver), Johnny Laurence (Jason Douglas), Cindy Love (Jewelz Blu), Lexi Love (Sydney Cole).

- Hope you guys are still enjoying the continued developments, and hopefully what's still to come down the pipeline.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tiffany1.jpg (109.9 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg Johnny1.jpg (57.0 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg CindyLove1.jpg (251.9 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg LexiLust1.jpg (226.2 KB, 146 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post: