View Single Post
Old 05-May-21, 08:52
Points: 2,582, Level: 21 Points: 2,582, Level: 21 Points: 2,582, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tales of the Sex Fighting League

Fun one here, for sure. Definitely another match where you could feel a clean sweep coming (Cindy/Lexi being at the level they're at), but the Beach Babes got their moves in and some shine too. Purely one-sided domination matches will always have their place, but I always prefer back-and-forth fights, even if its something like this, where the winner is never in doubt, but they're forced to work for the win, at least a bit. And you've written Southern Comfort in quite a few scenes now, so it doesn't surprise me that you're able to do it well and give them the same feel that they have in Valen's story.

Looking ahead, I'm looking forward to seeing what match they get into with Ramon & Maria. Definitely not a matchup I thought we'd see, but that's one of the great things about this series (and the universe as a whole); there's so many characters who have never interacted or fought with each other yet. Even with every match that's been written so far, there are still so many more we haven't seen...just thinking about the possibilities kind of gets you excited!
The Following User Says Thank You to TZA For This Useful Post: