View Single Post
Old 03-Feb-18, 20:51
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Ashley’s Sankaku

First of all, thanks for writing this story for us, mate.

There are a lot of things I really like about this story. The action was well described and I learned about the sankaku hold (I never knew what it was called). Ashley sounds utterly gorgeous and very confident in her body. While the action and the descriptions were excellent, it was some of the dialog that really popped for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLambert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She put her hands on her hips, swept her hair back, and put her foot on my chest. “Just remember how bad I beat you, Jack. Next time I won’t go so easy on you.”
This type of assured confidence is incredibly exciting in a beautiful woman. Loved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLambert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Feeling how erect I already was, she reprimanded: “Ah. Turned on by your girlfriend’s sister? Shame on you, Jack!” She giggled a bit, enjoying herself.
Likewise, Ashley's understanding about how exciting it was for Jack to be trapped in this hold with his face so close to her ass, and her enjoyment of his excitement, is a very sexy quality.

Quote:
“I think I’ve pretty much got you completely helpless, Jack,” Ashley said, matter-of-factly.

She waited for a response, but I had none. I couldn’t speak with my mouth against her inner thigh. I just sort of mumbled an affirmative, desperate “uh-huh.” It was barely audible.

Ashley laughed. “Oh, I like this. I have you now.”
Like I said, brilliant dialog.

I personally didn't think her 'dick-grabbing' went nowhere, as she and Aimee are sisters and she wasn't trying to steal him away by getting sexual, but her willingness to grab him there had an implied threat that seemed to work. It highlighted Jack's vulnerability and served to show Ashley's sexual awareness, as well as distracting him. I don't know if Jack would have tapped out to Ashley's sankaku hold but she rendered that a moot point by knocking him out with her knockout legs.

In summary, this was a great story, mate. The action was believable, the characters seem realistic and well described and the sexual tension between them was subtle, but present. I enjoyed it a great deal. Thank you again for writing this for us.