View Single Post
Old 24-Oct-20, 08:08
Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Post Re: Convenience Store Fight(scrapped ending to fight)

So here’s a deleted ending to Derek’s and Carla’s hard-hitting fight where it shows Derek defeating her in a different way. Why did I not go with this one instead? Well that’s a personal preference as I liked the idea better of him beating his hot foe by putting her in a sleeper hold, knocking her out more slowly. But I also thought that others might like how he beats her more meticulously in this version then the sudden turn as the original, also that it would be a waste to just not show this ending to anyone so here you go:

Seeing her in a dazed state, Derek looked to finish his gorgeous opponent for good.

Again grabbing her stretched shirt’s neck, Derek sent Carla rolling over him and to the tiles, where she barely had enough to even get up.

Derek got up and looked at his opponent: she was staggering and swaying back and forth, her hair was in her face that covered her now droopy eyes. She was already beaten, though Derek looked to emphatically finish this.

Derek, with no remorse, walked to his stunned opponent and layed a beating on her: giving her repeated lefts and right over and over, even getting a hold of her to keep her still as he punched her directly in the stomach again and again, all while she was too damaged to defend herself.

Finally, he pushes her back, standing in front of a pile of: cereal, chips, candy bars, soda and other store items the two hadd caused to fall and slowly pile up, as she looked to be one hit away from being knocked out.

Derek smiled. “This was nice, beautiful, but I got a frozen dinner to win.”

He charged towards her, clenching his fist as tight as it can go.

(Be-beautiful...?)

The compliment he gave to her in the spur of the moment had lingered in her head until her thinking stopped along with her consciousness as Derek gave her one final punch with a large thud ranging through the isolated area.

The punch was so powerful that it took Carla off her feet a few inches as it sent her flying onto the pile of convenience store items that did little to break her fall.

Carla layed on the pile attempting to get back up, however this attempt became fruitless as all strength left her body before all her limbs went limp, leaving her motionless body laid defeated on the pile of items.

Derek had to check to make sure she really was out: he cautiously walked towards her and moved the hair out of her face that had covered her. He checked and, to his relief, Carla was most definitely unconscious.

Carla was beaten, leaving only Derek to stand before her unconscious body claiming the victory and his reward.

There will be rematch including these 2 soon don't worry
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Competitive MvF For This Useful Post: