View Single Post
Old 06-Nov-20, 06:15
Points: 7,041, Level: 35 Points: 7,041, Level: 35 Points: 7,041, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No matter on what side of this discussion we stand, I think we are all aware that of course sessions only happen because we pay for them. That doesnīt mean that if you feel like you could not make a gift to the girl. Itīs not a question of being foolish or not, itīs a personal choice.

There are girls almost begging on twitter to get money from some of their "fans", I personally would not respond to any of these requests...but if others are happy with it...let them do it. Everybody is free to spend the money he earned the way he wishes to.

Oh and you really shouldnīt make comparison with strippers.
You can make a gift if you want, but we were talking about a shopping spree. And you are perfectly free to do that, too. It goes without saying it is a personal choice. But it is a foolish personal choice to do so. Treating one of these women like a girlfriend or wife and thinking of them is such terms is just clueless and a bit sad. And I am perfectly happy to "let them do it". It is their money, not mine. I never said anything about barring them from being fools.

And why shouldn't I make the comparison with strippers? Like strippers, session girls only interact with you for financial gain, and they don't like you any more than a stripper. They just want your money. Both are women who perform erotic services for men in exchange for money.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post: