View Single Post
Old 22-Oct-20, 18:57
Points: 2,044, Level: 18 Points: 2,044, Level: 18 Points: 2,044, Level: 18
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
WOW, your writing to 10 girls just to know the price of the session...and are wondering what ´s the problem about time wasters ?
Of course you need to know what´s the price of the session before booking, but how about choosing which girl you are most interested in and contacting her...and only if you are not cool with her price choose somebody else ? (Since you already saw prices at the website of the submission room it would have been easy to know right away if the price was acceptable or not).

Just imagine if all guys interested in sessions write to 10 girls knowing they would choose maximum 1, how many mails the girls would have to respond to. In addition there are many guys trying to write back and forth with the girls, who never intend to book a session at all.

May be once you had a few session you can ask a girl about time wasters, this may change your opinion.
I did not ask anybody in London for prices, as it seems you didn't understand that part.
For example, there are two girls in Italy which I'd liked to wrestle but which charge 250€ and 350€. After that was clear, I asked a girl in Prague. 350€. And so on.
What if everyone asked? Easy, they would make their prices public.. So just ask

And btw.: if there are two girls you'd like to wrestle and you know that the first one has a price you would pay, it's still nice to know the price of the second one. Maybe it's massively cheaper? Then you'd go with her.

Implying that you can make an informed choice about who you'll session with if you know the price of one (!) girl (that's when you ask until you find one which matches your price) is bs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris097 For This Useful Post: