View Single Post
Old 22-Oct-20, 19:12
Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockernz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sensible approach, whic understandable if its your first session and arent a massive money bags, so £50-100 makes a difference.
Not really, he chooses between London, Italy or Prague, so he will have to travel there... if the session costs £50 more or less it will not really make a big difference considering the travel costs linked.

Added after 15 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris097 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I did not ask anybody in London for prices, as it seems you didn't understand that part.
For example, there are two girls in Italy which I'd liked to wrestle but which charge 250€ and 350€. After that was clear, I asked a girl in Prague. 350€. And so on.
What if everyone asked? Easy, they would make their prices public.. So just ask

And btw.: if there are two girls you'd like to wrestle and you know that the first one has a price you would pay, it's still nice to know the price of the second one. Maybe it's massively cheaper? Then you'd go with her.

Implying that you can make an informed choice about who you'll session with if you know the price of one (!) girl (that's when you ask until you find one which matches your price) is bs.
You wrote that you didn´t have to asks for rates at the submission room, but London has other studios and girls, so your posting did not specify that you didn´t ask for prices in London.

And just asking doesn´t mean all or most girls would make their prices public on their website, they could have done that long ago if they would want to.

I would personally never make the choice based mainly on the money, except that I agree with you that you should set a maximum that you are willing to pay.
If you are interested in 2 girls, and you are travelling to their place, why choose the one that is £50 cheaper ? I would rather choose based on the reviews and what they offer compared to what I expect from a session.
Unless of course you see them as completely equal, than of course you could choose based on the price.

Last edited by Juvi; 22-Oct-20 at 19:12.
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post: