View Single Post
Old 09-Oct-20, 08:59
Points: 8,091, Level: 38 Points: 8,091, Level: 38 Points: 8,091, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
350 USD are 271 GBP. Does that mean you would like to see the session-fees in London going up to 271 GBP per hour?
Would I "like" to see session fees at £271 / hour? - no

Do I accept that it's a free market and people can (and should) charge what they like to maximise their revenue? - yes

Fritz - I presume you work - and I presume you negotiated your salary to be the highest you could think your employer would accept, in order to employ you.

Would you voluntarily cut your pay by 50%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
we are surrounded by all the white knights, who are happy to hand over their full wallets to the session-ladies.
You lost any respect for your point of view by insulting everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Personally, I have never paid £271 for an hour's wrestling, and session wrestlers in the UK don't charge those rates. Maybe rates in the USA are higher - you can't really compare two completely different markets.

Added after 11 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk4140 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Let's come together and curb this as a community. Women are charging $500-700 plus dollars for one hour of wrestling. Outrageous. Lets keep it at $350 and politely decline if its more than that. If we don't, this will become the norm.
I am genuinely interested in your view: Why is it "outrageous"?

Last edited by London_Wrestler; 09-Oct-20 at 08:59.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London_Wrestler For This Useful Post: