View Single Post
Old 13-Mar-21, 11:00
Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lilly - Teen boy gets wrecked by younger neighbor girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree, I love imagining a girl like Lilly existing, but the feats that she is capable of are too far out to being possible for anyone to do, much less a 13 year old girl, but I am more than okay just reading stories about her and her awesome feats of strength and toughness.
Yes, but its a fantasy,so it can be a little over the top.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspider [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
WOW. that's all i can say: WOW!

i just found this place friday and these stories by accident and your stories are my favorite so far but this story is so good. "mary" is close second, but lily tops her. i really really want to see more of her or some other young muscle girl bully of yours. keep up the awesome stories!

edit: if you're looking for a sequel idea agreed the girlfriend sounds like a good lead. it could be like his girl calls and says she wants to come by/he tries to get her not to come by but she ends up coming by anyway he's protesting so lily doesn't come by/of course lily does and long story short he ends up having to wait on her in front of an increasingly confused and annoyed girlfriend who keeps asking him just to kick the brat out/somehow it ends up where he ends up working out girlfriend doesn't know about lily's muscles or strength yet maybe girlfriend asks to see him work out because she finds it sexy and lily sort of laughs after he finishes a set leading to her lifting the same weight he did 2x or 3x more reps. then she just outlifts him. somehow this all leads to her fighting (both of them????) and it would be so cool if she shows off her muscles when she does by just tearing her shirt or sweater or whatever open (she has a bra or small top on underneath) and starts flexing her ripped big hard muscles at them with a grin. story could even be from the girlfriend's head to make it different!
I like it when young girls beat up boys and adult man.My favourite stories is as girls beat up worldchampions.

Last edited by fred1951; 13-Mar-21 at 11:00.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fred1951 For This Useful Post: