View Single Post
Old 20-Jul-21, 05:25
Points: 4,397, Level: 27 Points: 4,397, Level: 27 Points: 4,397, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Rainbow Mika Unmasked.. illustrated

The bat was barely tapping her cute little ring very slow and almost timidly proving, teasing, not yet penetrating.
Mika was moaning and anticipating, nervous and anxious, but excited and curious as she pushed back into the bat. Tania stroked Mika's pussy, fingers expertly cupping her clit between index and thumb and the bat, a little deeper now..slowly, and Mika gasping and curling her toes, her back rising up to meet the bat a rhythm was developing and Mika was getting off on the sensation of being filled she was in pain still but there was also pleasure and the bat was going in deeper now.

Tania took her time she knew it would take a while before Mika would adjust. over in the bench bruiser kept beating his cock he could not believe what he was seeing and it was hot!! 4 inches in and Mika's face was contorted and her eyes popping out, this was a special thick bat 4" in diameter and 26" long Tania had decided to use the head of the bat.
Now 6 inches deep and the pain was subsiding and Mika could feel her pussy already trembling with the onset of a cosmic orgasm..Tania continued inserting the bat ever so slowly and asked Mika how she was feeling Mika between drooling and moaning and some language that was not classified just replied "more I want more" and more she got Tania called out "8 inches Mika"
There was a groan and then a growl "give me more ohh fffuckk!! me harder umppff more"

And more she got, "10 inches Mika you want more" ? " OHHH FUCK YESSS more, more" she was bucking and pushing back on the bat, sweat soaking her naked body and pooling on the pit floor. Hair stuck on her forehead she was a hot mess and already cumming up a storm, but she wanted more and Tania would oblige.
"12 inches Mika" "god wait till you see this video you are going to cum just watching it"
Mika was in a trance and she positioned her body so that the bat was in a straight line parallel to the floor and her back was arched backward Tania now stood up and clasped the back in both hands and started to push forward "14 inches Mika, you ever been fucked by a horse" W..wwhat??
hhorshe nuffpp no horshe yyet" " I have a beautiful black stallion you should meet Mika" "mmmore" "ok here goes 16 inches Mika how do you feel " OHHhh ffuck me hard I'm jjust asslut " Mika was continually orgasmic now and Tania was not sure she should go on, but the girl pushed her ass out and Tania pushed "19 inches, think it's time to finish you off " with that Tania showed off her amazing strength and lifted the bat in the air with both hands then hoisted the bat with one hand until it was vertical and Mika was practically impaled on it her eyes rolled back into her head and she started to convulse and lost consciousness. her arms and legs went limp and her head flopped on her chest drool from her mouth and sweat from her pores pouring down her body.
Tania held her aloft for a few seconds and then gently set her down, she began to slowly remove the bat from Mika's ass this had to be done very slowly, she took her time, then she lifted Mika in her arms and carried her to the locker room where she collected her bag and some potions she spooned a potion into Mika's mouth and massaged an ointment into her ass she put her finger inside Mika's cute ring and left it there. Then she kissed Mika on the lips and woke her up. When Mika opened her eyes she flushed and turned red she was being held in the lap of this powerful woman and she felt like a child. she laid her head down and closed her eyes she was exhausted but had a big smile on her face she asked Tania " you said you have a horse?'
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to condensato For This Useful Post: