View Single Post
Old 06-Aug-22, 00:02
Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Default Re: Do you think women lose attraction if they beat you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't know what I did to piss you off, but please just put me on ignore. I imagine this site has that option.

Ignore all my posts and we'll get along fine.

Added after 5 minutes:

I think it depends on the woman. I've known more than a few women who are intensely attracted to skinny rock-musician types. Hardly alpha males, but that's what they found attractive.

I knew a guy who was 5'4, but he was very handsome I guess, in a cute kind of way, I don't know what it was. He was a nice guy, not rich, and a close friend. He could get women like crazy. Tall pretty women. He always had a stunning girlfriend.

Maybe a majority of women like the big alpha male muscular types, but there are other types of men who get a lot of attention. I've seen it. I've lived a long time and I've been jealous of a wide variety of men, not just 6'4 musclar types.
A skinny rockstar is an alpha. He might not be a physically imposing guy, but rock stars are generally very confident, follow their own path and never put women on a pedestal. Women go crazy for guys like that.