View Single Post
Old 05-Jun-15, 16:29
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Story Name: The Rival Dummy
Author: mrtramplefantasy

Part 1

I work as a caretaker for a local University. One of my favorite things to do was to watch the gymnastics team when they practiced in the gym. Moreover, the girls didn't really seem to mind because I had become friendly with them. I help fix the poles or anything that's broken. It was that time of year for the gymnastics team competition and the girls had been practicing extra hours.

After half an hour of watching them, I called them out, "Hey girls, I've got an old stuffed man I put on my front porch each fall for Halloween. I can bring it in for you tomorrow. You always need some extra motivation against the other squads. You'll then have a target for coming down off of your pyramids and other stunts when you need to land in the right spot."

"That's sounds cool. I've got a shirt from our rival squad we can put on it. We'll stomp it good!" said Sarah. She was not only the squad leader, but one of the beautiful girl in the school had ever been privileged to have. She had a hot body and great legs.

So they went on with practice and the plan was set. In reality, I was going to put on the shirt and paint this old mask with the rival squads colors. My plan was to looked as much like a dummy as possible (at least more then I usually do). The stage was set for some of the greatest trampling ever since I always loved watching the girls and dreamed of being stomped by them in their white shoes.

The next 24 hours passed in what seemed like a few minutes as I couldn't believe I was going to get my wish and it was so easy to come by. I arrived at the school and brought the shirt from the cross-town rivals the Bears. It worked nice to paint yellow and brown on the mask and put it on. The plan was to put me underneath a platform that was on the stage. The platform had just enough room so I could lie under it and the top of the platform was even with my body. The girls arrived a few minutes later and liked the idea of what was to happen. The girls also liked the idea of the mat because it allowed them to practice longer without their legs and feet getting as tired like on the hard gym floor. Then they saw me; the "dummy" and they were really excited.

"Thanks," yelled Sarah. "I hope that dummy is made out of good material, because it's about to get the stomping of it's life!"

"Come on girlss!" yelled Sarah. "Let's give this dummy a workout. First, let's warm-up."

The warm-up was similar to an aerobics class. First, the girls began to stretch. Since Sarah was the team captain, she decided to take the first turn at testing out the dummy. She walked over and stood on my chest. The girls normally were light, but sturdy shoes so they could do all of their moves, but the soles take the impact. Today, as Sarah stretched I could see the soles of her shoes and saw the outline of the foot had been worn smooth. These girls weighed anywhere from 120 to 140 lbs., so I wasn't too concerned.

The warm-up took about 15 minutes and I couldn't believe I was really in the midst of eight hot University girls with one standing on my chest. I began to believe it as they began to practice. Their routine started and there was lots of moving around. They began practicing the music part. I was made painfully aware of my situation when, without warning, two shoes walked across my face and then suddenly disappeared and landed on my groin. I felt my dick shift beneath the sole of the sneaker and I had to stifle a moan. Suddenly, two more shoes landed right on my face with one on my forehead and the other on my mouth; I smelled the rubber sole. Then the girls, for which I was now the floor, began bouncing in place before suddenly disappearing and then reappearing.

Then the one on my face made a quick spin with one shoe now on each side of my nose and then they were gone and at the same time the other girl spun on my groin and left as well. I was quite literally their aerobics mat! I began to wonder what happened because the music kept going, but I couldn't see the girls. Just then I the music shifted and four of the girls stepped on me at once walking quickly to the front of the stage. Then the music shifted again as they formed a line and began slowly moving back towards me until I had three girls on me at once. I knew that I could easily handle 150 lbs. but 300 lbs. landing on me each time they jumped and kicked was really taking the wind out of me.

I couldn't say anything or I would blow my cover and with one on my head, stomach and legs, I really couldn't move. Fortunately this was the last part of the move and they stopped. Then they all made a quick turn to the right and all eight girls began marching over me and off the stage. I was hoping both, they and I, could take a break after that. While it was painful, my dick was getting really hard and it was the most awesome feeling ever!! Just then I heard the gym door open ......