View Single Post
Old 07-Jun-15, 14:05
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Title: Footrest under the poker table (Final Part)
Author: Polar Bear

Friday they were 8 and saturday they were 7 as one of them had some familyqualitytime like she always has.

Actually the girls from last time, were all here again, except one. So they were all up for it and the rest had just heard about it, in jokes and conversations. So I guess they were curious to say the least. But they were all hesitant this time, maybe because my girlfriend and one more was reminding them to not change socks for a couple of days. Some of them did change socks though, which I guess is just the result of girls always wanting to dress up and look nice, no matter what.

But once more, I am not quite clear on who they all were, other than I could hear I knew each and every one of them. I'm bad with names. This put me at ease and helped me relax.

And to my amazement, they all settled in pretty fast and seemed to forget all about me. It also took a while before the playing around began.

There wasn't much action going on while they ate. Allthough the girl over my face did get playfull straight away. I think she was there last time.

They loosened up during the game and liked to feel around, gently massaging whatever they found, liked to feel my breath, squash my nose, everything I mentioned in the other posts.

Nothing new really happened, it just took more time this time. I guess they were too many actually, to get really playfull. They seemed more eager last time.

But of the many hours, I guess there was only about half an hour combined throughout the evenings where I was without someone on my groin and face. And yes, some of the girls did smell like they had used the socks for a couple of days and it smelled wonderfull, and tasted even better.

Yes, well I have gotten a few comments :
"Eeeewwwww. This feels strange"
"What is this?" (I think it was my kneecap that moved - it felt strange)
"This feels strange, but I'm going to try it out."
"This feels good" (and laughter. Mainly from those that sat over my head or pelvic area)

Some have peeked down to check on me, I guess mainly those that sat over my head. I didn't hear the tablecloth move the other places. I guess that, because that's what I could see. Maybe they did, but I just didn't catch it, I guess.

Some of the girls took a little time to gently "walk" their legs and feet in place, to get comfortable. Move the feet around a little bit to search out some comfortable or interesting spot and once they found it, they corrected the chair to sit right towards that spot.

It is a little bit hard to guess where it will be best to lay, but during the first game I would ask if I should move anywhere to be in a better position for those that could reach me under the table. Up, down, sideways. But the table is a standard 4 legged table that can be made longer by pulling it outwards and putting in another section of table.

So the one at my head sits rather comfortable at the end of the table, and most of the others sits down the long side of the table.

Actually, it's quite fun to feel that even my feet are being used. They move their own feet around, and sort of make "pedalpumping" motions, like to massage their own feet on my feet. The same on my shin or lower legs. When there are so many girls, like 7 and 8 at the table, there are some that can't reach me - but as they play, they switch at being the dealer, so they move one or two spots, mix up sometimes. The dealer always sits at one particular chair.

So they eventually all get their time on my face, pelvic, legs, stomach, chest or where ever. And they all get time with just some pillows that I have under the table, just for my comfort. IT'S driving me CRAZY to hear them give the pillow a massage - it could have been ME! .. he! he! .. But I'm okay with it.

They arranged the next game in 3 weeks, just saturday, and I'm sure my girlfriend will remind them of keeping their socks on for a couple of days.

I think it's some sort of group pressure that makes the girls all want to try it out and play a little. But those that are new, are always very gingerly at it. Those that have tried it before, can instantly relax.

But I enjoyed their socks very much this time. They smelled wonderful without being strong or pungent, even though a couple of them had a slight hint of old cheese smell. But that went away rather quickly. Only two or three took off their socks when sitting over my head. That was to make me kiss their soles, or feel their toes in my mouth, or to make me lick the feet.

It takes a few seconds to catch what they are trying to do, and I'm still a little causious when trying to go a little further with each girl. What does she like, how far will she want me to go, is this what she want, does she get scared when I try to lick her feet and she might have wanted kisses instead?

It is actually a quite wonderful feeling, because they are more than me and there is a little fright in me because I don't want to disturb them or shock them by going too far, or make one go Ewwwww I don't want this anymore. I just want to lay there, taking it slow and gently go a little bit further when she gives me an obvious chance to do so.

There was one girl though, I don't remember who. It was quite strange, but she plopped down in the chair and rather quickly put her feet on my face. I think she was one of the girls from the previous time. But her feet and socks were SO soft, and looked so incredible when the walked them lightly in place. And when she let her feet rest on my face, close around my nose, and later cupped my nose with her toes, I could SWEAR I smelled roses or flowers at least. And it wasn't perfume, I'm sure of that. I remember thinking, I think she's my solemate (soulmate?), I was absolutely crazy about that smell. And it lasted so long too.

They all had some sort of socks on. It's winter here, so it's more comfortable and warm with socks than with nylons. Some girls like two sets of socks to keep extra warm, but I have no way of telling if any of them had that on.

Oh, it was also quite fun to feel that when they sat with their feet on my chest, a couple of them or three of them seemed to wriggle their feet from side to side, maybe to feel the ribs flow sideways under her feet. Like a gentle self-massage. And offcourse the pelvic area was fairly extensively explored. They seemed to like "walking in place" and resting one foot on my member.

It doesn't seem to bother them, that I'm under the chair. They quickly find a level of exploring that doesn't seem to bother their game, and sometimes they are concentrating so much on the poker, that I can swear that they have forgotten about me. That's when they talk, laugh, discuss the game and most of them doesn't do anything but rest their feet heavily on me. I think it's cool to just lay like that, like 95% accepted. I can feel that I'm not 100% accepted yet, but they still like to play to give it a chance. But somehow, they all seem to like it, to which I'm very very gratefull for. Maybe that's due to my girlfriend now telling them what to expect and selects her friends that might like it.

I think it will take a few evenings, for all the girls to be absolutely ok with it. But so far, they have all been openminded and felt curious. A few have seemed mean and hurt me a little bit, not excrusiating pain but enough to notice. Or they just haven't given it a second thought or believed I would cry out in pain if it was too much. That's a wonderful level to put it.

I must say, even though I was hesitant at first, when my girlfriend thought it up and to now, I'm rather gratefull and glad that I got and took the chance of going through with it.