View Single Post
Old 02-Sep-21, 21:10
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,729 Times in 467 Posts
Default Wrestling Against Weaker and Weaker Girls Unauthorized Fanfic Sequel

Everyone’s been waiting with bated breath for tron67 to update his story, but apparently he’s been busy rescuing kittens from burning buildings or some shit, so I guess I’m gonna have to pull a Thanos and do it myself.

This story is fanfic. Nothing within should be construed as WAWAWG canon. All characters are the intellectual property of tron67. Except for Thanos. I own him personally.

---

Billie was feeling a little out of place. Her friend Tara had invited her to this party, but now she was too busy playing hostess to really hang out. Billie didn’t know anyone else here, and her boyfriend Kyle was back home visiting family this week. She wandered through the rooms of Tara’s house, sipping water from a red Solo cup and looking for a conversation to join, but everyone was talking about other people she didn’t know or making inside jokes she didn’t get.

Finally, she circled back to the living room, where there was a guy she’d seen a few times on campus sitting on the couch. A brunette kneeling next to him had rolled up his sleeve to show a very fresh tattoo on his shoulder.

“It’s the kanji for perseverance,” he was explaining to the brunette, who was leaning into him and hanging on his every word. “I only started jiu jitsu a couple months ago, but it’s been life-changing. It isn’t just a way of fighting, you know. It’s a philosophy of life. It breaks you down and rebuilds you into a better man.”

“That’s so cool,” said the brunette, running her fingers around the borders of the tattoo.

“You do jiu jitsu?” Billie said with a smile, taking a seat on his other side. The brunette glared at her, but Billie ignored it. She had a boyfriend! If girls couldn’t handle her just existing and looking like she did, that was their problem.

“I’m immersing myself in it,” he replied, turning to her, suddenly ignoring the girl he’d been talking to. “I might be in the UFC one day. But jiu-jitsu isn’t about showing off or picking fights. It’s about balance between -”

“I love grappling,” Bille smiled, cutting him off. “My boyfriend taught me a bunch of moves. I’m actually pretty good at it!”

“I’m sure he enjoys rolling around with you,” the guy said patronizingly. “I’m Darren, by the way.”

Billie gave him a little scowl. “It’s not just foreplay, it’s competitive! I love knowing I can handle a guy in a match.”

“I’m sure someday you’ll beat him,” Darren said.

Billie frowned. That was so condescending! Okay, sure, she hadn’t beaten Kyle yet, but she’d beaten loads of guys. This Darren guy was starting to irritate her.

“I haven’t only wrestled him, you know. Last year he signed me up into a wrestling tournament sort of as a joke, but I pinned a guy who was like 50 pounds heavier than me. And after that he started seriously teaching me how to grapple, and we had another one last semester, and I took ninth place.”

“Out of ten?” Darren teased her.

“Out of thirty-two!” Billie snapped back. “And this semester I think I have a shot at top three!”

“Sure you do,” said the brunette, clearly no fan of Billie at all. “If you think you’re such a badass, why don’t you wrestle Darren right now?”

“I will!” Billie insisted. She stood up. “Come on!”

Darren hesitated. “You know, I’d show you a few things, but you’re not dressed for it. You’re wearing jeans, and -”

Billie frowned, slid out of her shoes, undid her belt, and wiggled out of her jeans. “Now what’s your excuse?”

Darren couldn’t keep his mouth closed. This girl had the most fantastic body he’d ever seen. She was standing before him in a white crop-top and tiny white thong panties. He didn’t even know that asses like that existed outside of Instagram models using camera tricks. It didn’t seem like the most dignified thing to pin a girl who was nearly naked from the waist down in the middle of a party, but this would probably be his only chance to touch her, and, come on, he was only a man.

“All right,” he said, trying to play it cool. “I’ll show you a few things.”

“I’ll show you a few things.”

They started pushing Tara’s coffee table and lamps to the edges of the living room, and by the time they’d cleared the rug, most of the people at the party had assembled to watch as they faced off in the middle of the room.

“Best of three falls?” Billie suggested.

“Sure,” said Darren, grinning a little too widely for her taste.

He circled her, with his hands outstretched, hesitant to attack her. He outweighed her by at least thirty pounds and was five inches taller than her 5’5”, and then there were the optics of taking down such a small, sexy girl in front of all these people.

For her part, Billie just smirked and casually turned to face him as he circled. And then, with no warning at all, she dove forward under his guard, wrapping her arms around his thighs and throwing her whole weight into him in a perfectly executed spear.

“Whoa!” Darren exclaimed as his legs went out from under him and he was taken to his back. Billie was scrambling on top of him like a hellcat. He tried to remember his training - get your knee up, roll to the side - but she was a ball of energy, shoving his knee away, slamming him back to his back with a hand on his shoulder. He exhaled hard as her muscular ass came down on his stomach.

Everyone around him was laughing. This was infuriating - seconds into the match and she was mounting him. He grunted and bridged as hard as he could, trying to use sheer force to throw her off. The first two times, she managed to ride his bridge attempt out and push him back to his back, but the third time, he finally threw her clear.

Darren picked himself up to his feet and spun to face her, but Billie was somehow already behind him. She was so quick! She leapt onto his back, and he felt her smooth thighs encircle his waist and her arms latch around his head and throat. His center of gravity went out from him and he fell backwards as she had him wrapped up in a textbook rear naked choke.

Darren’s mind was racing. He did not want to tap out to this sexy little blonde in front of all his friends and the girl he'd just been flirting with! Trying to remember what he’d been taught in practice, he tucked his chin as much as he could and reached for the hand locking in the choke. He pulled on her wrist - and broke the hold easily. Much too easily. Had she just decided to release him? Why would she do that?

Behind him, Billie was smiling as she took her arms off his neck. She twisted her hips and threw Darren to the side, giving him a hard squeeze with her strong thighs before unwrapping them and hopping to her feet. He was much slower to get up. No one but the two of them knew what a rib-bruiser that little parting squeeze was.

“Nice escape,” Billie teased him.

Darren just attacked her immediately. Billie smiled - he was flustered, running into the fight with no thought at all. As he charged her, she slid her lead leg between his, turned, and shoved her world-class ass into his hip. Grabbing him under the armpit, just as she’d practiced with Kyle so many times, she used the larger man’s own momentum to throw him over her hip and slam him down to the rug. The room erupted in shouts and cheers. The guy who had been bragging about his jiu-jitsu technique for weeks had just been hip-tossed by a much smaller blonde, who was now standing above him holding him by one wrist with her bare foot humiliatingly on his chest.

She pulled his wrist between her bare thighs, dropped to her ass, and spread one strong leg across his chest and the other over his face. She’d just transitioned from the hip toss into an armbar so quickly that Darren had no time to figure out how to stop her. He started to panic, trying to pull his arm free. He couldn’t remember the class where they taught him how to break an armbar. He tried to turn his head so he could see, kept trying to yank his arm free, trying to get it loose with brute force -

And suddenly, he was free again. That time she had definitely just decided to release him. He stood up, winded and sucking air. He realized she could have already beaten him in two straight falls - one with the rear naked choke and one with the armbar - but they were still tied at 0-0. Maybe three times - he realized that even his successful bridge at the beginning might have been a gift. His heart sank; not only was he going to lose to her, but she was just toying with him, humiliating him in front of all these people.

By contrast, Billie was smiling and looking as fresh as the moment they’d started. She’d had a feeling this guy didn’t do any cardio. Sure, she spent a lot of her time at the gym doing squats and hip thrusts to maintain her exceptional ass, but she never neglected the treadmill.

“Okay, you’re better than I thought,” Darren said sheepishly, hoping he could walk away at this point with some of his dignity intact.

“So are you,” Billie said. “I can’t seem to keep you in a hold.” Darren wondered if anyone else saw her wink at him.

He opened his mouth to say something else, but Billie stepped in and interlaced her fingers with his. She twisted his wrists backwards and he immediately went to one knee, wincing and trying to relieve the pressure. She wasn’t even grappling with him anymore. He was demoralized and she was just bullying him. Everyone was laughing.

A bare foot knocked Darren to his back, and a second later, the air exploded from his lungs as Billie’s hard butt cheeks came slamming down on his chest. His head was tucked between her thighs as she sat on his chest like a queen. He kicked his legs behind him, but he was helpless; if this were an MMA match, she could just ground-and-pound him until the ref intervened. If it were a street fight… he didn’t like to think about that.

But then it got so much worse. Sliding forward, Billie covered the struggling man's face with her crotch, and Darren screamed “nnn!” as she scooted a bit further and enveloped his face between her firm cheeks.

“Oh my God, you’re sitting on his face,” said the brunette.

“This is how I beat most guys,” Billie said, smiling up at her and wiggling her butt on her outmatched opponent’s face. “It totally takes the fight out of them. A lot of them can’t even bring themselves to do the second fall.”

Darren was screaming muffled protests into the crack of her butt, his legs kicking wildly behind her.

“Dude, get out of it,” said one of Darren’s friends.

“They never do,” Billie bragged.

Sure enough, Darren’s struggles were already getting weaker. He tried to turn his head, but Billie flexed her glutes and held him firmly in place. He was completely trapped in ass. He felt like he wanted to die.

“Tap or naaap,” Billie teased in a singsong voice.

His hand came up and tapped her thigh three times in rapid succession.

“Yes!” Billie exclaimed, pumping her fist in the air. “God, I love that!” She wiggled her sexy conquering butt on his face, her signature post-victory celebration, and stood up, beaming as she looked at the astonished and laughing crowd.

Suddenly she realized Darren was red-faced and making for the front door. Why do guys always have to be that way?? She chased after him, got between him and the door, and as he opened his mouth to protest, she wrapped him up into a hug.

“Thanks for the match,” she said. “That was so much fun. I love a good friendly competition. Win or lose, it doesn’t even matter.”

He tried to pull away from her, but she hugged him tight. She held him in her arms until she started to feel him relax. Well, most of him. She tried to ignore his erection pressing into her hip.

“You’re the best,” she reassured him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Satisfied that she’d successfully headed off his temper tantrum, she turned and walked back into the living room.

“Anyone else wanna try before I put my pants back on?”

Last edited by EricRRobert; 02-Sep-21 at 22:22.
The Following 63 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post: