View Single Post
Old 05-Sep-21, 14:45
Points: 41,346, Level: 89 Points: 41,346, Level: 89 Points: 41,346, Level: 89
Activity: 35.3% Activity: 35.3% Activity: 35.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,754 Times in 1,264 Posts
Default Re: Who would win if they had a fight Jason Statham or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestler11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tough one :O

A lifelong athlete who was in the national swimming team and martial arts enthusiast who is one of the greatest action stars of our time and did countless hours of martial arts training and choreography rehearsals against a model who does fitness to look good and seemingly has no competitive or martial arts background.
What about the 20 year age gap though?

Statham represented his country at the 1990 commonwealth games in diving.

That was 31 years ago.

I don't know many 54 year olds that would claim to be in anywhere near the shape they were in when they were 24, 34, etc.

When you get to that age, a lot of people are carrying around ailments and health issues - bad back, painful shoulder, inky brinky knees.

"I used to be able to..." Is a very common phrase. Athleticism is not static as we age.

Like I said, I'd still give Statham the benefit of the doubt. He appears to be in great shape and could pass for being 10-15 years younger visually. If he were 34 it would pretty much be a no-brainer but at 54 there are more variables depending on his true health and level of mobility.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post: