View Single Post
Old 24-Oct-17, 15:08
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: April 1995: Naomi

The only problem with having pulled out all the stops in getting even in my current match with Naomi was that I had now lost the element of surprise.

Naomi was savvy enough that she wasn’t going to be fooled into a compromising position using the same strategy a second time. She would be ready for just about anything and loaded for bear this time around. As we braced for the conclusion of our struggle, if I was to have any chance, I would need to be even more innovative in my approach and — even with that — in dealing with as accomplished an athlete as Naomi was, there was still no guarantee that she wouldn’t have something in her tool kit that I had not yet seen.

We moved into another heavy clinch — Naomi really was powerful in an otherworldly way. While her body could be soft and supple, when fully engaged it was a construct to behold. From all the exertion a shimmering glaze of perspiration made her glisten, making every muscle pop with vibrant detail. With a little pump on from our activities, her vascularity had been brought to the surface making her look even more formidable. Across her entire upper body body, muscle groups danced in a coordinated effort to subjugate me. At close range it was incredible to behold. Naomi was a specimen unlike any other that I had ever seen up close.

“I hope you are ready to get crushed”, Naomi growled, never short on confidence, but now seemingly fortified with enhanced determination, “You got lucky once. That won’t be happening again.”

With that, Naomi swiftly transitioned from the clinch to pulling me down to the mattress using a powerful headlock. The torque of her hold on its own was wrenching. Naomi had me pinned under her left side, with her left biceps grinding into my temple with the rest of my face coming to rest under her left Bionic Boob. She leveraged her legs to add even more weight to the hold, showing that she was obviously a master of its execution. Even with an obstructed view, from what I could see, Naomi was back to enjoying herself, smiling that standard 1000 watt smile while biting her lower lip in her devilishly sexy manner.

Seeking some avenue to break her hold, my right hand went to her golden mane, seeking to throw her off balance, but Naomi was ready for that, accepting the tug on her mane and then fiercely ratcheting up her headlock as her reply.

“Oh you are a bad boy”, she said, “Didn’t your momma teach you not to pull all a pretty girl's hair?”

“It’s just because secretly I like you”, I mumbled, still partially muffled by the assembly line boob that the golden goddess was shoving in my face.

Naomi giggle in reply, “Aren’t you the sweetest thing? Will you be my Valentine?”

She was always SUCH a smart ass.

Recognizing that a headlock wasn’t going to get it done on its own, Naomi shifted her position, converting her headlock into more of a perpendicular breast smother. Once again impaired by the spectacle that were her Bionic Boobs, I was as appreciative and thankful for the overall aesthetic of her physician’s work, as I was concerned about the overall challenge that they presented in such a tactical, weaponized state. It was obvious to me that Naomi’s plan was to grind me down and then worry about sexually submitting me once she rendered me into a more physically pliable form. She was nothing if not a cunning tactician as a competitor.

With how she had repositioned herself, my left arm was under her body, but not immobile. With no other option clearly presenting itself, I sent my left hand burrowing down into Naomi’s bikini briefs so that I could begin playing with her — still engorged from our previous round — clitoris. It was like a modern day sex fighting take on trying to use the “Underground Railroad” as means to freedom.

“Ohhhhhhh…aren’t you clever”, Naomi cooed, equally admiring and being stimulated by my gambit. Agile minds really do breed creative challenges.

However, Naomi was up to the challenge. Powering up, she skipped across and forcefully mounted me, now framing my face with her glorious boobs and straddling my torso with her legs, thereby allowing her to evolve her breast smother into a much more competent seal for starving me of oxygen. Further enhancing her position, her mile long legs snaked around mine and tightened like battleship chains, paralyzing me in an effective grapevine. She definitely wasn’t fooling around and was dismantling any hope I had for defence, let alone victory.

With her on top in this way, both my hands were free to roam, so I probed across the expanse of her world class bod, looking for any point of weakness as an opportunity to stem the tide. Naomi’s body was a wonder to behold and even more impressive to touch — especially when everything was running active as it was now. Her muscles surged and flowed from one grouping to another, all with an iron hewn quality when fully engaged that was in sharp contrast the artistry of the sweeping curves and classic lines embodied by her physique. Her gluteus, was absolutely glorious and her quads and hamstrings rippled with sensuous power.

My only desperate option was to try once again with the hair, but as I grabbed a handful, Naomi said, “Hmmmmm…I think I need to teach you some manners” and with that unleashed a barrage of jackhammer pelvic thrusts into my abdomen and punishing me for my temerity. Even backing on to a mattress, the sheer force was jarring and highly effective. I was winded by her assault and Naomi had a new opening to wreak havoc.

Naomi released her breast smothering headlock and while I was quick to grab a breath, in the time that I did so, she had quickly repositioned herself so that was now straddling my head. In one swift and devastating movement, Naomi slammed my face deep into her crotch while locking her thighs around my head into a reverse headscissors. As she did, she reached down into my boxers and put the grab on my "little head" too and began fondling anything she could find down there to drive me crazy. She was in a winning position and she knew it.

“Oh…asshole”, she chortled, “It may not be over yet, but the fat lady is warming up and they’re polishing the Stanley Cup.”

The vice grip of her thighs was as crushing as her vice grope in my shorts was highly arousing. There is nothing like being caught between the thighs of a woman and being completely helpless. Reflexively, I brought my hands to the side of her hips while ineffectively pawing the active, full roundness of her glutes. The sheer power in her legs was awe inspiring and she was fully versed in the art of stimulating a man. As she ravaged me on multiple fronts, I caught Naomi glimpsing over her shoulder to witness the massacre that she was inflicting. She beamed with imminent victory.

The overall effect of her scissors was debilitating. I was becoming light headed and I was seeing stars. Naomi, however, didn’t want to finish me off this quickly. A purely competitive sadist, she wanted to extend the the experience of her domination. Without warning, Naomi popped open her crushing scissors. In my dazed state, I was impotent in my resistance as Naomi rolled me over and aggressively mounted my back. Landing on top of my butt, she couldn’t help herself and launched into a few playful pelvic thrusts. “Mr Crippler is going to have a fine time with this little ass”, she joked. Naomi was SO droll, just ask her — she’d tell you herself.

Naomi was moving quickly and efficiently now, shifting her attack posture so that she could straddle my lower back. With dread, I knew where she was going next. Positioning her knees under my armpits, Naomi lifted my arms on to the tops of her thighs and then — pulling back with both hands under my chin — she had me. I was DEEP into a camel clutch, with a side order of chin lock in Naomi's Waffle House of Pain and she was leveraging both to optimal effect.

“You and Blondie always seem to like catching me in this one”, Naomi noted, “Let’s see how you like it.”

Using her chin lock, Naomi had me facing decidedly skyward, completely arching my back, almost to the point of breaking. It was so pronounced that she was easily able to make full eye contact and observe the agony that she was creating with her technique — and as it illustrated in the pained expressions on my face — first hand. She bit her lower lip seductively as she watched me strain against her. It was very definitely a turn-on for her to see me like this and to know that she was exerting complete control over another person.

Drunk with power, she lowered her lips to my ears and whispered her intimate truth, “I LOVE to watch you struggle, baby.” Of that, I had little doubt.

After a time, Naomi released her chin lock and used her elbows to contain my arms — along with any hope of escape — thereby liberating her hands to enact whatever cruelty her heart desired. What her heart specifically desired was added torment — so she took that opportunity to add pleasure to her imposed pain — delicately circling both of my nipples rhythmically to highly arousing effect.

“I am going to make you shiver and I am going to make you scream”, she growled, fully aware of her predatory preeminence, “I want to hear you beg and then I’ll consider my options. You’re my fucking toy, bitch!” She gnawed and licked sensuously at my ear like an animal.

As I hung helplessly — almost in crucifixion — across the tops of her incredibly sturdy highs, I could feel my reserves of energy fading and I was certain that Naomi could as well. With hope abandoning me, I felt her frame my head for a sleeper hold followed by her flipping us both onto her back. Once again, as she had done with such coordination the night before, she stripped me of my boxers using nothing but her almost prehensile feet, leaving my fully erect manhood exposed and easy pickings for anything she might desire.

“You have such a lovely COCK”, she emphasized, while stroking me with the soft, wrinkly soles of her feet, “Are you almost ready for all this to cum to a head?” She giggled at her own comedic invention. I felt I should mention that laughing at your own jokes was lame, but I didn’t, remaining in the spirit of the moment and with the intent to not incite her further.

Her technique with in servicing my shaft with her feet was flawless and overwhelming. Coupled with the lack of oxygen that was resultant from her sleeper hold, all sensations became acute, driving me well past the edge. Once all the way gone, I showered her supple feet with a barrage of ovum. She moaned with satisfaction as she felt the warm spew erupt over her. Naomi held me in place, choosing to play in my exhausts, spreading the mess all over my groin and upper thighs. She was overjoyed with her own talents, like a pre-schooler bringing home their first finger painting.

“Oh you BAD BOY”, she chided in a seductive tone, “Looks like you’ve made a naughty mess. Whatever will I do to punish you?”

She wrapped her legs around me and mercilessly tightened every muscle in her body to their full strength. She was intent on signing her dominant masterpiece with a final flourish. I quickly felt consciousness leave my body. The soundtrack of my defeat was her laughter that gurgled with true joy.

Somewhere in the distance, I heard a voice.

‘Hey…asshole…”

It called to me from far away.

“Always SO sleepy…”

Slowly sensation began to creep back into my reality.

"Hey...asshole, c'mon...."

Fingers were playing with my left nipple and something was poking me in my right hip.

“C’mon now, baby. Do you really want to sleep all day?”

Her endless right leg was resting on mine. Light began to fill the darkness.

“There he is”, I heard her say as my eyes flickered awake.

Naomi was cuddling in tight next to me. She had her gorgeous head propped up on her left hand, looking at me and bathing in the glow of complete victory. She had already taken the time to wardrobe herself with both the “Frankie says RELAX” oversized tee and her "Weapon of Ass Destruction", The Crippler. She was beside herself with mirth and giddiness.

“So…best two out of three”, she noted, with great statistical accuracy “I got TWO…you know what that means, right?”

“I have a pretty good guess”, I responded. She was BEAUTIFUL, even if my anus was about to become a toll route.

“This is a REALLY BIG cock”, she offered, fully aware of the girth of the synthetic penis that she was tapping against my right hip.

“I kinda noticed”, I replied, “I’m used to calculating those things in inches, not square feet.”

She tossed her head back and laughed. Then brought her face down to an inch or two of mine so that she could look me right in the eyes.

“Have you EVER had something THIS BIG inside of you?”, she asked with mock seriousness. Her Green-Gold eyes danced and sparkled with electricity.

“I can honestly say no”, I replied.

“Let me tell you, the key is to breathe through the discomfort and there is A LOT of discomfort with a cock THIS BIG”, she said knowingly and then paused to demonstrate some comically exaggerated deep breathing techniques. She was such a ham, it made me want to severely fuck her — not that it was a realistic option at the moment given the circumstances — but I wanted to monkey fuck her like a crazed baboon on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Explain that shit to the viewers, Marlin Perkins.

She smiled broadly. God what a beauty -- she definitely wasn't helping make the monkey love urges go away.

“You aren’t scared of anything, are you?”, she questioned.

I replied, “I think fear only limits you. I refuse to be limited, other than when you truss me up with those damn legs of yours.” I was actually making an effort at being sincere again, in stark contrast to my usual default.

She kissed me.

“I like that”, she exclaimed, continuing, “I like YOU. I want you to keep coming back to play with me.”

“I think that can definitely be arranged, that is if I can still walk after today”, I replied.

With that Naomi quickly rolled off the bed and landing on her feet with her trademark agility. She stripped off the mammoth dildo and hopped back into bed without missing a beat.

“What? No Crippler?”, I asked her.

“I may need to break you in a little slower than I originally planned”, Naomi giggled, adding in her best baby voice “You seem like a delicate widdle man.”

As always, she laughed — fully entertained by her own genius. She was a ridiculously fun girl, though — I had to admit — so very different from how I originally imagined her all those years ago.

“So what’s next?”, I asked her.

“Well”, she purred, “while I may not be tearing you a new asshole right this minute, I think I’ll have you entertain me for a while — MAYBE while I wear this shirt. I think this will be my official championship belt. You’ve made me love this shirt all over again.”

She climbed on top of me, pushing me down flat by my shoulders.

“Who’s the champ, baby?”, she demanded.

“I guess you are.”

“You guess? Let's try this again”, she cooed, “who’s the champ?”

“You are”, I finally admitted

“Mmmmmmmmm…come HERE!”, she delighted while pouncing on me, ready for more.

It looked like it would be a late start to the workday…

To be continued...

Last edited by HermanDG; 25-Oct-17 at 12:05.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post: