View Single Post
Old 12-Jan-20, 15:23
haymaker

Default Re: The Undefeated Wife (True Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esub [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Certainly seemed like she enjoys public displays from the incident in the bar you described. Sounds like she would have enjoyed the public humiliation - of not only holding you down but what she did with you while she had you immobilized. Would be surprising if there weren’t more situations where she dominated you in that way - and perhaps even in a more direct form when you’re in private. Would also seem this is something she enjoys, though perhaps uncomfortable with the fixation and how she felt afterward.
The public displays were done so that nobody else really noticed. In the bar she took advantage nobody could see us but that it was a public place and somebody might walk in and notice her riding my ass. She knew that if she dominated me in a public place it would have this different psychological dynamic where I would be scared somebody would notice and that it would up the impact of the experience. It is hard to explain but we have this unique dynamic and the whole thing was kind of like a secret between us and she liked to play about people maybe finding out but not directly do it where somebody else definitely would but that they might suspect she could beat my ass.

As for doing something similar in private, she only ever stuck a finger up my butt but she would do some things where she would sort of threaten she would do more. I am not a morning person and she gets annoyed that I will sleep in late. One time when I was sleeping on my back, she pulled down my underwear and mounted my butt. She took one hand and pushed my head into the bed and started humping my butt and making fun of me.

"Isn't this your dream to get woke up being held down by a sexy woman who is smaller yet much stronger than you and who is going to rape your ass and there is nothing you can do about it."

I couldn't see her and didn't know what she was wearing and for all I knew she had a strap on but she never did. Being that I was groggy and a little out of it from waking up with my head pushed into the bed, nervous thoughts ran through my mind before I realized she was kind of joking.

The tone of it was not something mean but kind of a half serious joke. She lifted her hips and let go of my head and took her hand and put in on my shoulder and rolled me over to my back. I was of course hard as shit like I always when she got on me in any way. She had on some small and tight yoga shorts and a tank top which is kind of a morning outfit for her so she wasn’t intending on fucking me but when she wore that her large and defined shoulder and leg muscles and her big perky boobs would basically be coming out of her tight and small tank top which would turn me on like crazy and she actually preferred if I masturbated and came instead of harassing her all morning.

She straddled me and looked at my dick and said "I see you are up now. You better rub one out quick to what I could do to you while I make you breakfast, I mean lunch lazy ass." She then walked out of the room and I didn’t even bother to get lotion but just licked my hand and came in it like 10 seconds later.

Last edited by haymaker; 12-Jan-20 at 17:56.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: