View Single Post
Old 02-May-20, 00:34
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: Newspaper articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakujo13 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Translated:

He was unfaithful to her and she, an expert in martial arts, beat him to death
The young woman is an expert in martial arts and used her skills to beat up her boyfriend.
He was unfaithful to her and she, an expert in martial arts, beat him to death
National
New day
For New Day
Tuesday, April 7, 202010:15

A woman martial arts expert gave her partner a brutal beating after discovering an alleged infidelity. The event was registered in a house in the City Bell neighborhood, in the Buenos Aires city of La Plata.

According to reports, the young woman is an expert in taekwondo and has lived with her boyfriend for several years. In the midst of the quarantine, the woman took her partner's cell phone and, when checking her social networks, discovered an alleged infidelity on his part.

It was then that the woman confronted him and gave him a brutal beating. The episode ended with both of them at the police station. The man was without a shirt and with marks in various places on his body. The woman accepted that she had beaten him and explained that she did so because "she lied and cheated on me with the ex."

"I do not know how to control myself and more knowing taekwondo", the young woman was justified.

The attacked man, for his part, gave his version of the events in dialogue with the newspaper El Día. "I was lying down and at one point she grabbed my cell phone and started checking my Facebook account. I tried to calm the situation, but he started punching me in the face, slapping me, scratched me on the arms, hands and torso, bit my hand and left shoulder, kicked me and hit me with a wrench as if I were a whip, "he explained. the man about the received beating.

(Beat him to death? Who did the newspaper interview, his ghost?)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post: