View Single Post
Old 23-Mar-21, 10:32
Points: 4,531, Level: 28 Points: 4,531, Level: 28 Points: 4,531, Level: 28
Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kira (Maryland) reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazard_jobber_5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I must say it was one of the best experience I had in a long time, as a wrestler she is super strong so expect a tap especially when she gives you a head scissors. She’s tall, so don’t expect it to be so easy guys she is not 5’4’’, she is really strong, but she also is super kind, sweet and super beautiful. She will smile while wrestling so even though you might be in pain yes she will smile, but is a beautiful smile . It was a competitive wrestling match in were the loser had to be punished by winner and yes she won, but I had super great time, with a great person. Also, even she will discuss any rules or special request with you, so no barriers are broken, nobody will be disrespectful to anyone while wrestle and she make sure to applied all rules that were discuss jajaja. So yes I had my punishment , but it was super fun and I enjoy every minute of it… Even though it was competitive match, I got my rear kick and I’m still kind of sore from all the head scissors and rear neck choke and a bunch of other moves I’m even don’t think about it… I want a rematch…
Thanks for sharing! Looks like she is super strong and sexy!
The Following User Says Thank You to panagis For This Useful Post: