View Single Post
Old 11-May-21, 02:44
Points: 34,264, Level: 81 Points: 34,264, Level: 81 Points: 34,264, Level: 81
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,136 Times in 94 Posts
Default Re: Scissored.Net - Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg023 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey there! Wonderful content as always, and thanks! Was curious if you heard anything back regarding this?
Thank you. Yes, the last status I was given was that it's still in progress. The billing provider had forewarned that updating the company name wasn't a simple change on their end, so that's probably why it's taking so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ooooh good to know!

I LOVED the tournament thing so I hope something like that gets done again in future (although I understand it must be an absolute ton of work!).

The scissor duel thing is cool too
The tournament is one of my favorite things too. Mainly for the replay value it has. Bear in mind, there were 0 updates for months while the tournament was being built and that's a huge trade off to consider.

It's possible to create a mirror of the tournament with new characters or settings (ie: like the Halloween matches vs the one against Theresa where the moves are the same). An entirely brand new thing of that level is not likely anytime soon.

A "tournament" of other sorts is more possible though