Thread: The Challenge
View Single Post
Old 25-May-21, 00:56
Points: 5,497, Level: 31 Points: 5,497, Level: 31 Points: 5,497, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Challenge

Part 3 - The Match Round 1

I heard Sofia coming back down the stairs and I couldn't believe my eyes. All she had on was a pink Nike sports bra and white underwear.

I stared in awe at her body as she reached the bottom of the steps.

“What do you think?” she said to me.

“You’re wrestling in that?!” I asked.

“Well yeah, that’s not a problem right?”

“Of course not,” I said as I admired her body.

The sports bra could barely contain her plump boobs and the underwear revealed her cute ass and large thighs. I couldn’t help but think what a lucky guy I was to be in this position.

She walked over to the small yoga area she had set up and waved me over.

“So what are the rules, first one to tap loses?” I asked as I got up and joined her on the mats.

“Sounds good to me,” she responded, “want to make it best of three?”

I nodded and then took my shirt off to match her uniform.

“I’m going to enjoy this,” She smiled as she looked me up and down.

I was thinking the same thing. Not only would I put her in her place but I would get to fondle her boobs while doing it.

“Ready?”, she interrupted my train of thought.

“You know it”, I responded.

She took a funny wrestling pose and bounced up and down.

It was apparent that she had no idea what she was doing but then again, neither did I. The only experience I had wrestling was wrestling friends for fun in which I usually won.

I had never wrestled with a girl before though so this was a delightful new experience for me that I thought would be easy.

We circled each other, waiting for the other to make the first move.

I decided to take initiative and leaped in, tackling her onto the mats. As I was doing this she quickly pulled guard and wrapped her legs around my lower body.

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face into her warm breasts to try and suffocate me. (Picture 1)

I was surprised by her speed and the immediate use of her boobs. I wanted to keep my face in-between her boobs for longer but I knew it wasn’t a good position for me if I wanted to win.

She started squeezing her legs into my sides and I felt the pain immediately.

It wasn’t painful enough for me to tap out however and I was able to turn my head to the side to avoid being smothered by her cleavage.

My first thought was to try to get my head away from her breasts so I tried to sneak away by moving my head toward her stomach.

She must've noticed me inching further down because she quickly threw her leg over my shoulder and caught me in a triangle chokehold. (Picture 2)

I was surprised she even knew about this this hold, let alone know how to apply it.

I grasped at her thigh to try to free myself but it wouldn’t budge. My whole head felt like it was being constricted by a python and I was slowly losing oxygen

“Aw, you’re turning red again”, she said as she fought to keep her legs together and to keep my arm in the right position.

I peeked up and saw her boobs being mushed together but I had to stay focused. I couldn't afford to get distracted now.

I tried tossing and turning but it was to no prevail. I couldn’t believe the predicament I had gotten myself into. I couldn’t lose this quickly or I would never hear the end of it from her.

Her positioning of my arm wasn't perfect and I saw an opportunity to break free.

I fought to get my hand free from her and yanked it out from in between her leg but as soon as I got it out both of her thighs clenched up on the sides of my head. It’s like she was always one step ahead of me.

“Ah, ah, ah, where do you think you’re going”’ she teased.

Her large thighs squeezed me and I found myself in a familiar position to when I was on the couch.

Her powerful legs rolled me over so that she was now sitting on top of me with my chin in her crotch. She held my hands and squeezed her thighs around my neck so that I couldn’t breathe. (Picture 3)

I couldn't manage to get in a single sliver of air. All I could do was look up and admire her large mounds and big brown eyes looking down at me while I lost oxygen.

I felt myself losing consciousness and had no time to think. I freed my hand and frantically slapped the side of her thigh until she let go.

I tapped out.

She slid down and stayed perched on top of my chest as I tried to regain myself.

“So what happened there? That didn’t last very long.”, she said as she sat on me.

I couldn’t bear to look at her out of embarrassment but I could still feel her staring down at me.

“I thought you said I wouldn’t be able to do that to you? What happened big man?” she continued to tease.

“I’ll give you that one but don’t expect round two to go the same way. I’ll actually try now,” I replied, trying to play it off.

I didn’t expect her to be able to get her thighs around me so easily but now I knew what to expect in the next round. I just had to avoid her thighs and try to use my upper body strength to my advantage.

“Yeah, yeah, you just got beat up by a girl.” she said as she got off of me.

I sat up and rubbed my neck. "How did you know how to do a triangle chokehold?" I asked, wondering if she was playing me and was actually some kind of secret Jiu Jitsu champion.

"I saw it in a UFC fight once and wanted to try it, I can't believe it really worked" she laughed ,"You're face looked like it was about to explode!"

"So you did just get lucky." I responded trying to hide my embarrassment.

I stood back up and prepared myself for the next round...........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg InkedScreenshot (66)_LI.jpg (1.77 MB, 376 views)
File Type: jpg InkedScreenshot (70)_LI.jpg (1.74 MB, 340 views)
File Type: jpg InkedScreenshot (69)_LI.jpg (1.77 MB, 429 views)
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Coonermcgrooger For This Useful Post: