View Single Post
Old 06-Mar-16, 21:11
Points: 972, Level: 12 Points: 972, Level: 12 Points: 972, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Pippa's Wrekin' Belles Show:- Saturday 5th March 2016

really enjoyed the show only my second be goin to the next one for sure..as for this one ..i had the pleasure of having a session with axa ..i have to say she really surprised me she was toying with me the whole time she said she was goin easy on me and yet she was pinning and submitting me with ease....her line in trash talk is great i dont think i have ever been so relaxed in a session she certainly made my session very enjoyable ..the best one i have had so far..i can honestly say i couldnt have wished for anything more from the session..it was only half an hour..will be having a return match with her hopefully be a bit more prepared anyway ..would recommend axa to anyone havent had that many sessions but she caters for whatever skill level your at...her bodyscissors and headscissors are deadly i dont like tapping but i did so when she chose to apply the pressure she is very skilled all i could see was a blonde bombshell she is certainly more than that..lookin forward to my return match very soon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enrique100 For This Useful Post: