View Single Post
Old 23-Aug-20, 13:21
Points: 8,198, Level: 38 Points: 8,198, Level: 38 Points: 8,198, Level: 38
Activity: 25.9% Activity: 25.9% Activity: 25.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: blood choke knockouts and safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayko [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So Iíve never been KOd. Personally my opinion is once or twice a year getting knocked out by a girl who knows what they are doing will be okay as long as they let go as soon as your out. Most likely you will be okay (at least brain wise) with a reverse or front headscissor that wonít be crushing your windpipe. What do you guys think is the safest out of the few to get KOd with? Meaning if you had to choose the best way to receive a knockout for safety. Iím young so I cancel my scissor KOís when I get past 40.

Once or twice a year accidental or intention in a reverse or front headscissor. What do you think?

The safest way is by a woman trained in BJJ.Triangle choke,RNC,Collar chokes etc.A few times a year is typical for someone who trains, and us considered safe.My wife is a 2 stripe purple belt and has been koed many times.She has koed my several times with no repercussions..I think headscissor are safe depending on who's doing it..The problem with them is they take alot more brute force than proper chokes.Look into the teepee choke if you like headscissor ko.My wife accidentally koed me with that,its really effective!
The Following User Says Thank You to ssddfaudhey For This Useful Post: