View Single Post
Old 08-Oct-20, 14:46
Points: 4,498, Level: 28 Points: 4,498, Level: 28 Points: 4,498, Level: 28
Activity: 48.1% Activity: 48.1% Activity: 48.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

I'm glad you blessed us with your views. I didn't call any of these companies great. I called them big. The point is short-term vs long-term planning. This guy who was complaining about spending $100 over and over again with bad results could have spent more upfront once, and been happy with the product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So you are also one kind of a white night who doesnt warn other customers, so that the lady gets away with her fault and the next customer gets the same bad experience you got!?!? Not nice from you towards us guys!
Sounds like he was talking about sessions where it wasn't 100% perfect or it ended up being a little different than he had imagined. Not necessarily a bad session. Not something that would be worth writing bad reviews in public and putting the woman's livelihood at stake. There are white knights around here (e.g., a woman refused to wrestle at all in a $500 session, some people will still defend the woman, saying he got to spend 65 minutes with her instead of 60... doing things not even agreed to), but the poster you're quoting isn't one of them.

There are other ways to get cheap videos that are good too. I once found a girl on instagram and DMed her, ended up getting a great video for $30. Takes a lot more time to find this though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post: