View Single Post
Old 08-Oct-20, 15:53
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So you are also one kind of a white night who doesnt warn other customers, so that the lady gets away with her fault and the next customer gets the same bad experience you got!?!? Not nice from you towards us guys!
You take my sentence completely out of context

Thatīs what I wrote:
"most sessions and girls were very pleasant, and I am glad to do sessions with them, and I would never publicly complain about one of those, even if from several sessions, may be one was less good than the previous ones, or something went differently than I imagined."

Itīs about girls I met several times already, and yes if I have had several good sessions with them, and then one that was not so good (I didnīt even write bad, because I didnīt really have a bad session with any of those I met repeatetly), I donīt see any reason to post it publicly, since overall my experiences with that girl still remain very good.

Itīs something completely different if you meet somebody once and make a bad experience, that should be shared for sure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post: