View Single Post
Old 01-Oct-22, 06:07
Points: 3,588, Level: 25 Points: 3,588, Level: 25 Points: 3,588, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: have you been to a dominatrix what was your first time

I’m fortunate enough to have a dungeon near me where many excellent dominatrixes work.

The first dominatrix I saw was also (perhaps not coincidentally) my all time favorite. My fetish is to be physically overpowered and abducted and she took the time to discuss beforehand to learn the “why” behind this, then crafted a session that delivered on that fetish and fulfilled my wildest fantasies. She also understood the importance of aftercare and made sure we were both where we needed to be at the end of a session.

I’m not ashamed to admit that I fell head over heels for her, but our relationship never evolved beyond domme/sub and eventually she left the practice. I don’t think I’ll ever get over her.

She set the bar so high that while I’ve sessioned with other dominatrixes, I have never found anyone who connected with me the way my first dominatrix did. I’ve had some memorable experiences on the receiving end of their lashes, riding crops, and paddles, but none have been able to surpass that first experience.

I have been chasing that experience ever since and, sadly, I’m not sure I’ll ever experience anything like it.
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyG For This Useful Post: