View Single Post
Old 09-Jun-19, 09:48
Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What's your guess, how many stories posted as "real" are actually true?

I would say about 50/50. All my accounts are true. I have never had an official session but I have had matches with 3 of my exes, one of whom was a stripper. I have posted about her in a few posts. She is the first person I've shared my fetish with, got her started on it and she was able to effectively use it against me. All 3 of my exes had some physical quality that they were better than me at and all of them used those advantages effectively and were good at making sure I did not adapt to them. I think the real strength of women lies in observation and memory and using their knowledge correctly. It has also been my experience that the women that do compete with men are more ruthless than the men and also more determined. Women also have the advantage of surprise strength because they rarely bulk up, even as they get stronger. With men you can generally tell their level of brute strength by their build while it is harder to gauge that in a woman. Finally, every woman I have ever met has much better cardio than me and, pretty often, equal or greater stamina and endurance. Sorry for the long post, but when counting all these factors, I believe that the women described on this website probably are truly beating us.