View Single Post
Old 31-Jan-17, 01:30
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: Nikki Next

From looking and watching a lot of the videos she has been in, it seems she's more domination oriented . If you're a fan of KO's, it also seems like she'd have no problem doing it(she's KO'd multiple guys in RG and other productions).

I can't really speak for wrestling skills. Fully competitive wrestling probably isn't her forte. Though if she's willing to do so despite that , then that's cool.

I guess it's a matter of risk and what you're into. She's been in brutal beauties, scissor foxes, RG's, etc. She's extremely attractive as well(imo), but the Session fee is a bit above the $300-$350. I can't speak for her professionalism, but I think the main thing against her is the lack of reviews in general. I haven't seen anything about her being a Scam Artist or screwing someone out of a deposit( like Keri Spectrum), so that's good. . Maybe if she continues to say in the scene and does her best to maintain a good reputation, that she'll eventually get more positive reviews and establish herself even more.

Overall, I guess it just depends on whether or not you want to take that risk. You can always ask the guy at Scissor Foxes, who posts here. I know he isn't a normal client like most of us, but he's worked with her a fair bit. And in your situation, I'd ask producers who have worked with her...because honestly, we don't really have any indepth reviews of her and it's the second best thing.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 31-Jan-17 at 04:53.