Old 10-Jun-21, 16:44
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: Session girls and what they charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepler99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just in my own experience - in 2012 everyone in Hungary basically without exception charged 150 Euro / hour. That seemed steep at the time and I limited myself to 1.

In 2015 when Jenni came to Australia her rate was A$250/hour, which was basically the same as 150 Euro / hour. Considering she was travelling and a few years had passed I was OK with that.

Somewhere between 2015 and 2019 the going rate internationally doubled at a minimum. Inflation has very little if anything to do with it. Can only be a demand spike.

Edit: I understand this is a limited sample and there may be mitigating factors like Hungary's economic situation then and J having other income on that trip, it's just how it appears to me from that limited selection.
I give the following, more international statement! Did see ever a good Soccer from Afrika and Southamerika get a bader contract when they are known and everybody find he is an excellent player? NO!
Did you see a indian manager getting only $ 250'000.-- a year in a big group, NO also they earn Millions!
Did you see a Ferrari for cheaper as a Porsche, because it's coming from a poorer Italy as Germany? NO!

I agree, that beginners should ask lesser! I began to no more visite what for me doesn't worth. But if a Sheena, Tia or Antscha ask's more as maybe a girl from a rich country but with lesser skills, for me is FULLY justified!

Then it's up to the customer to decide to go or not. And i talk like this not because i'm rich. I have bought a car for Euro 7'000.-- 3 years old and i'm happy like this! But if somebody has a car for Euro 80'000.-- and complains about the Euro 150.-- or 200.-- for me it looks like a greedy man.

And by the way did a soccer fan ever complains that a club ask's 4-5 times more for a mach as 30 years before? Or that theyr favourite clubs buy a player for 50 millions of Euro? No, they feel even proud.
When i see in Bern we have a Pub that ask for a pint of beer Euro 8.-- and it's evertime full at evening... it's strange... but on the sessiongirls price a lot are complaining complaing and complaining.

One good suggestion for complainers, stop sessions and meet a martial art club! For me it's clear, when i find the fine to high i will stop! We are NOT in a communist Life in Europe. It's free capitalism, also act like this and not as a Communist.