Thread: The art of lexi
View Single Post
Old 20-Jan-22, 03:47
Points: 3,798, Level: 25 Points: 3,798, Level: 25 Points: 3,798, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The art of lexi

Quote:
Originally Posted by revanyo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She seems a little expensive if you ask me. 425 for a wrestling and scissors session seems high. Or is she that good?
She only charged me 350, but that was about a year ago maybe? I know she raised rates shortly after.

I will say that her session was fantastic. The two of us were laughing the whole time despite it being a pretty competitive session. I got her to tap a few times but she definitely scored more than I did. Afterwards she taught me a few tricks like how to escape from certain holds and even showed me some acro yoga stuff with us taking turns as the base (there’s a picture of this on her IG account). She gave me a long ride on her shoulders afterwards for good measure (also on her IG account).

We took videos of the yoga and carrying, about 10 minutes total. No charge for those. It did take about a week to get them, shared via google drive. Overall it was one of my favorite sessions. She invited me to her wrestling event, but alas it was canceled due to the hurricane.

She is a top-tier session. That’s all I can confirm. Whether or not that is worth $425 is up to you.