View Single Post
Old 12-Mar-22, 01:00
Points: 34,264, Level: 81 Points: 34,264, Level: 81 Points: 34,264, Level: 81
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,136 Times in 94 Posts
Default Re: Scissored.Net - Preview

Sharing a few images from the latest updates...

Return of the Queen (Part 2) - Yvonne's grudge matches continue, as she takes on the mother/daughter duo of Candace and Deloris.

College Journals - Truth Hurts - Kira is back in Chapter 9 of the College Journals and this time it features mixed wrestling action.

Samar approached me. I could tell from the look on his face that he was very troubled by what he was about to say.

He told me that he'd been out with Timothy and his friends one night when he let it slip that he was with another woman at the same time he'd been with Lori.

The womans name? Evie... and oh boy, could that be the most juicy part of this.

But for now, let's stay focused on the most important part: my friend Lori, and the fact that she might be dating a total fucking slime ball.

So, I went and did the one thing that's been helping me think through things in my life the best.... The thing I'm doing now.

Writing in my journal.

And it's working like a charm so far, because I think I have a solution already.

I'd invite Timothy to my room. Privately. If he's a good guy, then nothing will come of it. If he's a slime ball, then he won't be able to resist.

Lori didn't need to know anything until I confirmed there was something for her to know.

Shame vs Fame - Lyla, Rochelle, Jocelyn and Shay compete in double scissor duels. The top winner becomes the 1st entrant into the Hall of Fame, while the bottom loser risks banishment from the site entirely, as the newest Hall of Shame inductee.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Neighbours (4K Match Download) - Vince's big mouth gets him in trouble with his girlfriends big legs, as he tries to talk his way into wrestling the neighbour, Shay.

(Click for full screen)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg CJ-Chapter9-pt2-01.jpg (97.3 KB, 2584 views)
File Type: jpg CJ-Chapter9-pt3-01.jpg (185.0 KB, 2596 views)
File Type: png fame-v-shame-poster1.png (932.2 KB, 2607 views)
File Type: jpg Neighbours-prev1-4k.jpg (823.9 KB, 262 views)
File Type: jpg Neighbours-prev2-4k.jpg (475.0 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg Neighbours-prev3-4k.jpg (400.1 KB, 132 views)