View Single Post
Old 22-Dec-13, 04:39
Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: I miss Billwick

Unless he passed away (and I am not aware of this) I think he's probably still around (I see his posts here on ocassion), though maybe not producing videos any more. He's got to be well into his late 60s if not 70s at this point. Yes, Bill is quirky in many ways, but he was passionate about what he did and was one of the early pioneers for this crazy fetish we all have for mixed wrestling. But he was also a very nice guy behind all that bluster too = very direct and honest about the women, mixed wrestling, and his off beat views on life in general. I recall long before he moved to San Diego, he was living in Greeley Colorado and was married to the legendary Kay Baxter (herself an amazing wrestler). As some of you might recall, sadly, Kay was killed in a car accident and I know this was a very difficult time for Bill (as it would be for any husband losing his wife)! But he maintained his love of muscular women, body builders, and wrestlers, and continued to promote the women and industry well into the early 2000s. Though his videos were more staged, domination (put in holds and try to escpape) matches, the women he used were all legit athletes, very strong, and many of them very good wrestlers as well.

Yasmin came along much later in Bill's universe of women (and videos) and was perhaps the strongest and most skilled of them all. Bill was always very generous about letting the guys use his garage for matches with Yasmin and would often invite them into his place for social visits as well. Usually they would need a drink after Yasmin finished with them - she would destroy most guys and crush them (in a nice way of course) mercilessly with her incredible legs. Believe me guys, we would not have Yasmin today if it weren't for Bill Wick - he saw the potential in her and got her interested in wrestling and mixed matches. Even trained her some (though she went on to become one of the greats in women's JuJitsu as well).

If he is still around, I for one hope he is still doing well and is in good health. When he does finally disappear, it will be a sad day.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lance For This Useful Post: