View Single Post
Old 23-Jul-19, 07:13
Points: 4,494, Level: 28 Points: 4,494, Level: 28 Points: 4,494, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What happened to HerBiceps forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRunner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Rated G wrote: "Were there any clips that you wish you downloaded and saved before the site blew up? Any pictures?"

Answer is no. For about 16 years of paying membership with Her Biceps, I find 17 clips and 7 pictures in various parts of my hard drive. That's all I downloaded and kept. I expect that some of the more recent materials; in the past two years; will eventually find its way to the new site, if not already there.

"this is all about making more money....." Hopefully you don't have a problem with that? If so, allow me to politely say that perhaps you're living in the wrong country.

Could the old site closing have been handled better? Perhaps. But it's not an issue I am losing sleep over.
"If you don't like greedy business practices, leave America." Sigh.

As for your points, if you were the average user, saving only 17 clips in 16 years, they wouldn't be doing VOD, which basically exists because people want to own specific clips.

Also the new site's membership rates are higher than the old site's. Its now $99 for a yearly membership. I paid $89 for my final year at the old site. So no, it's not cheaper, unless you somehow got a discounted rate.