View Single Post
Old 11-Mar-19, 20:10
Temporary group
Points: 5,687, Level: 32 Points: 5,687, Level: 32 Points: 5,687, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: RAGE: tour dates 2019.

So finally you will come to lyon and with your friend too..... i can't miss that even if it will b impossible to do something against both of you but it will be the best moment of my life. How could i do to book a session when you will be in lyon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage Shieldmaiden [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Updated schedule and more dates!

I have a bit of bad news, I partially torn my ACL and I will need at least 2-3 months to recover, perhaps more. Therefore I'm not offering competitive sessions in March, we will see how it is until my trip with Warrior in May.

15-19 March: Tel Aviv
24-25 March: Zurich

Trip with Warrior Amazone:
24-25 May: Lyon
26-28 May: Marseille
29-31 May: Barcelona

3-5 June: Prague

Italy, Netherlands, France, Turkey, maybe Greece, hopefully UK too in summer. More dates TBA after I deal with my injury!

Until further notice, I'm only doing lighter semi-competitive wrestling, but I'm more strict about what defines it (defense=good, offense=no-no), and of course, domination, fantasy, foot worship, etc. During April and most of May, you can find me doing exactly that in Berlin.

As usual, email to book: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]