View Single Post
Old 12-Oct-20, 17:35
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

I did not say wrestling with a woman was a right, I said the people with the money in their wallet have a right to have a say in the matter.

And it is important that we have our say because the price is hurting others in the business. Telling someone to go elsewhere If we dont like the price is exactly what we are doing.
Once again I will remind you that a dominatrix knows more about fetish, domination, and pain then any session wrestler yet they charge less.
If wrestling money is leaving the wrestlers then yes it hurts the business. \
And this topic of this thread is ''Are session rates getting out of hand'' so lets chat about it.

I also find it odd that there are people in this thread that are defending the price and telling us to NOT COMPLAIN about it yet they are in the twitter thread complaining and complaining and complaining,lol

Truth is for me is not about the price , its about the price vs quality.
And yes customs are part of this topic because its effected big time by the costs of sessions. The way they treat you is the way they treat me.

So for those that want a quality session, at a good price. My advice is to go to a dominatrix. A dominatrix will beat the living crap out of you at a better price. My opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post: