View Single Post
Old 03-Oct-21, 05:41
Points: 6,565, Level: 34 Points: 6,565, Level: 34 Points: 6,565, Level: 34
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How I became my step sisters B.U.G.

My life, of course, changed instantly after the marriage was official. Not that I hadn't already, months before, become a play thing...a toy...an inconsequential piece of dirt to be dealt with by my owner, Ms Jesse, however she saw fit. But now that my dad and step Mom, in the eyes of the State, were ONE in matrimony, a whole new level of subservience took hold. Within 2 weeks, we moved into Ms Jesse and Cheryl's townhouse. We were aloud to pack some clothes and that was all. Cheryl took out for her own cultural enrichment most of the valuable art work, fine silver and crystal. But all of my Dad's jewelry, collectable wine, vinyl albums and luxury Land Rover were put up to auction 1 months to the day after they were married. All of my personal belongings which, frankly, had zero monetary value were disposed of in the town dump.

One month to the day, our old house had nothing remaining of value and the "Clean Slate", as Cheryl and Ms Jesse were about to tell us, could begin. Moving into the 1,700 square foot townhouse from our 5,200 square foot home was awful for me and Dad but barely noticed by Ms Jesse and Cheryl. Their lives didn't change at all. Cheryl stayed, alone, in the Master bedroom. She continued to entertain young men at her discretion, and occasionally young female athletes from the local college.

My Dad was there to clean up the mess these rendezvous often left behind. Our full training hadn't yet been implemented, as Cheryl explained, so for now Dad was only summoned after the sex when it was time to help clean. Every so often one of Cheryl's lovers wanted a fuller demonstration of her authority over him and, although these occasions were rare, they always meant that Dad would have to endure an hour or two of demeaning and, usually, painful acts of dominance that Cheryl never seemed to tire of. Dad hated these guys mostly because they were having sex with his wife and there wasn't a damn thing he could do or dare say about it, but also because they had absolute authority over him as Cheryl made that absolutely clear that any guest of hers was also his Master. As soon as they asked, it always seem to be the same.

UML (Unknown Male Lover): (Exhausted from 45 minutes of herculean SEX and breathing heavy)

You were amazing Cheryl!!

CHERYL: (also spent, sweaty and breathing hard)

Oh baby... you ain't seen the tenth of me yet!

Cheryl reaches for her phone and pushes a few buttons and holds the phone to her ear. Within a few seconds...

In Here Now!

Dad, having waited outside the room in his (now) normal attire of too-tight pink undies, for his Master's command, quickly enters. He's cautious not to run, but moves swiftly to his owners side of the bed. Cheryl's right hand dangles from the bed. As trained, my Dad starts to kiss. This always gets her sex partner's attention. Unless they've been with Cheryl previously, his entrance is usually the first they've seen of him.

CHERYL:

Go attend to my lover

Dad abruptly turns on bended knee and crawls swiftly over to her lovers side of the bed.

DAD: Never raising his head to make eye contact. Looking at the floor but clearly addressing the man who just had his way with his wife.

How may I be of service to you sir? Perhaps some water? Do you require a towel? Is there a used condom that I can properly dispose of?

UML: (astonished yet amused)

Wow... what the fuck... or better still... WHO the fuck is this?

CHERYL:

That, believe it or not, is legally my husband. But outside of the laws of matrimony which, incidentally will benefit yours truly very handsomely, he's our servant to do with as we please tonight. What do you need? Ask and he'll make it a reality.

UML:

You're married? Really? And I'm to believe that this guy...this kneeling little twerp is your husband??

CHERYL:

Believe it or don't believe it doesn't matter to me or that little twerp. But I defy you to give him an order that he won't immediately follow.

UML:

Wow... Fair enough... this is some shit...

He starts to think. Rubbing his face a bit he seems bewildered. He looks down at my Dad...still kneeling...looking at the floor as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Finally...

OK. Look up at me....

Dad now looks up

Ok... what's your fucking name?

DAD:as if reading from a well memorized monologue...

Except on the occasions that my legal name is required for the benefit of my owner, my name is currently FUCK FACE. I am so named as I am currently training to be of utmost oral service to any and all of my owners friends and colleagues. This is my second naming. My first naming was TOE SUCKER. If FUCK FACE can be of any assistance, I beg you not to hesitate in asking.

UML:

HOLY SHIT... That is unbelievable little twerp! Well, ok...so be it...alright FUCK FACE...

With just a little more thought...

I had a nasty habit as a young kid of picking my nose and eating it... You have any problem with me picking a few choice boogers for you now? I suppose you wouldn't do that would you?

Before Dad could even answer, Cheryl chimed right in.

CHERYL:

Jeez... I thought you had some imagination! That insignificant piece of crap would go outside, right now, and collect up 5 pounds of Dog Shit, present it to me on his knees and beg me to eat the entire plate, if I so much as suggested it. It wouldn't even need to be a command. Just something like.... You know...I always thought it would cool if someone would go and collect 5 pounds of neighborhood dog shit and eat the entire plate right in front of me...

Like a trained robot, Dad responded by beginning to leave the room. He had heard something that his owner would "think was cool" and that's all he needed. He would go and find his dog shit and make his owner happy. That was his only reason for existing. But before he got to the door, Cheryl laughed and said...

CHERYL:

See what I mean? OK..STOP FUCK FACE! Back to serving my lover

Dad of course got right back to his previous position and waited.

CHERYL:
Alright. Lets make this interesting. You want him to eat your snot. Clearly that's not a problem. Why don't we up the stakes so you'll have no doubt that I have 100% absolute control over this waste of human sperm? How about you put your clothes on and I'll introduce you to my Daughter, Jesse, and her step brother Bug. I think once all the players are here you'll see the kind of fun we can all have tonight... but leave some energy for some more sex after OK?

I'm down some sort of RABBIT hole here guys...sorry. These stories actually take on a life of their own. I'm taking a break...I don't think this chapter will get many thanks but if it satisfied even a little part of your fetish, feel free to do so! I'll be back tomorrow

Last edited by Ilfm0856; 03-Oct-21 at 05:49.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ilfm0856 For This Useful Post: