Thread: Jane's gift
View Single Post
Old 12-Oct-20, 20:00
Points: 2,360, Level: 20 Points: 2,360, Level: 20 Points: 2,360, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Jane's gift

Hey guys,

Wrote a new story. A woman challenges her bigger, stronger boyfriend to a bearhug competition. It does not go how he planned.

I'll post it in 3 parts. Hope y'all like it. Let me know what you think.

----

Jane was fed up.

Her apartment was a mess: clothes everywhere, dirty dishes, greasy countertops and dusty everything.

She and her boyfriend, Steve, had just moved in together a month ago. But so far she had done all the cleaning. He hadn't lifted a finger once - not to do his own laundry, not to wash his own dishes, not to wipe up the fucking toilet seat he sprayed on.

Jane had tried talking to him about it, tried reasoning with him, but nothing changed. And she swore to herself she would NOT become the nagging girlfriend. That just wasn't fair.

She marched into the living room where Steve was on the couch playing video games.

"Steve," she snapped.

"What's up, babe?" he asked, not taking his eyes from the TV screen.

"Turn that off, please. We need to talk." She stood with her hands on her hips, her toes tapping the floor.

"Not right now, babe. I'm killing it right now."

Jane stomped over to the TV console and unplugged his Xbox.

"Hey! What the fuck, babe?" He tossed his controller aside.

"I said, we need to talk. This place is a mess and I'm tired of doing all the cleaning."

"Aw, fuck, this bullshit again? Look, I'll clean some stuff up, okay?"

"When?"

"Soon!" He was getting upset. He leaned back against the couch in exasperation, his arms spread on either side of the back of the couch, his legs spread.

"Not good enough! Now!"

Jane marched up to him and stood in between his legs. Steve was in his usual attire when lounging around the house, which meant his grimy “lucky” backward baseball cap and a pair of tiny blue and white striped briefs.

Whatever discipline he lacked with personal cleanliness he more than made up for with his gym regimen. He had the definition of "boulder shoulders," thickly muscled arms, a massive chest, 6-pack abs and powerful thighs.

Jane couldn’t help her eyes traveling down her boyfriend’s tan, beautifully sculpted body to the pouch of his briefs that drooped between his legs. The first time they slept together, Jane was delighted to discover Steve was both a grower and a show-er. She loved the way his briefs could barely contain her virile boyfriend.

“My eyes are up here, babe,” Steve said.

Busted. Jane looked up at her smirking boyfriend. His handsome face, framed with a trimmed dirty blond beard, looked pleased to see his girlfriend ogling him.

“See anything you like?” he chuckled, scooting his hips forward to emphasize his crotch.

“Not right now I don’t,” she said, staring right at him.

"Yeah, right," Steve said. Then he lowered his voice to sound more authoritative. "Look, it's really hot, I don't feel like cleaning right now, but maybe, like, tomorrow, or this week or something."

"Not good enough,” she said. “I'll make you a deal." It was time to execute her plan.

"Okay, what?" he asked. She was cute when she was angry, he thought. And she looked pretty hot in her little tank top and shorts, her long, wavy blonde hair cascading over her shoulders. She had all the right curves that he loved to roam his hands all over. From his point of view her breasts looked even bigger than normal.

“My eyes are up here, babe,” she said, mimicking him.

“Yeah, but your boobs are down there,” he said, not looking up.

“Ha ha,” Jane replied sarcastically. "Let's do a little competition," she offered.

"Okay, what kind?" he asked, finally making eye contact. She had a twinkle in her eye. Steve was intrigued.

"Let's bearhug each other."

Steve paused, searching Jane's face for some acknowledgement she was making a joke. She just stared back at him, so he burst out laughing.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he asked between guffaws.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?"

"Babe," Steve said, standing up which forced Jane to take a few steps back. "I don't think that makes a lot of sense."

And she could see why he thought that. Steve towered over her, his 6'2" powerfully built body easily dwarfing her 5'6". With no air conditioning on this steamy summer day, they were both covered in a light sheen of sweat, which only highlighted his glistening muscles even more.

Jane had to admit his physique was pretty intimidating. That plus Steve was a champion wrestler only a few years ago in college. He knew how to apply a hold and break out of one.

But she just had to wipe that cocky smirk off his face.

"It's simple," she said, trying not to look or sound intimidated. "You bearhug me and I try to break out of it. Then I bearhug you and you try to break out. You win both, I'll do all the cleaning and anything else you want."

Steve’s eyes lit up at her insinuation.

"If I win both, you do all the cleaning and anything else I want."

Steve guffawed again. "If you win both..." he said, more to himself as a joke.

"If we tie, we'll just have to come up with a third round of something."

"Babe," Steve said, walking up toward her. They were face to face. He flexed his arms, his biceps swelling to softballs. "Seriously. What are you talking about? Look at these. You're never getting out of them."

"Ooh, they are pretty big," Jane said, stroking his biceps. She could see how proud he was of his body. “All your muscles are so big,” she cooed as her hands traveled down his chest and abs. It’s like she activated his internal sex engine. She could see the front of his briefs begin to swell. She enjoyed pumping up his ego now so she could deflate it later.

Jane knew he wanted her hands to travel even further down his body so instead she put her hands on her hips. "But I am serious. What, are you afraid you might lose to a girl?"

"Okay, okay, fine," Steve said, relaxing his arms. "Have it your way. Although I don't know what you're thinking. Let me go get my shorts."

"No." She grabbed his arms before he could walk away. "You're fine just like that," she said, looking up at him with a smirk of her own. "In fact, I'll match you." And with that, Jane pulled off her tank top, revealing her round, full breasts. She then slowly pulled her shorts down, kicked them off and stood back up in just her small pink panties.

She took a step closer to her towering, muscular boyfriend so that her nipples were grazing his abs and the front of his briefs was grazing her stomach.

"Oh, is that what this is?" Steve asked, grinning mischievously. They could both feel his briefs swelling even more between their bodies. "A sex thing? Some weird kinky game you came up with?"

He instinctively reached up to cup her breasts in his hands. But Jane immediately grabbed both his wrists and flung his arms away. It was only an instant, but he was shocked it was so easy for her. Steve clocked that his girlfriend’s slim, feminine arms seemed more solid than they appeared. He didn’t have time to think about it, though.

"Stop, you horndog," she said. "I'm serious. Let's go!"

She raised both her arms, stretching her breasts up toward her clearly horny boyfriend.

"Okay, you asked for it." And with that, Steve bent down to wrap his huge arms around her waist and scoop his gorgeous girlfriend up off the floor.

Steve was so much bigger than Jane that both his forearms wrapped all the way across her back, each hand coming around the other side just behind her breasts which were now pressed up against the top of his pecs.

They were looking at each other, both grinning.

"Okay, sweetheart," Steve said. "Try to escape."

Jane placed her hands on his bulging biceps and tried to push his arms away from her body. Steve started chuckling, thinking it might as well be a kitten pushing his arms.

“You’re going to have to try harder than that,” he said.

Jane started pushing harder, grunting and grimacing.

Steve thought it was cute his girlfriend, with her soft, curvy body, was actually trying to escape. He loved having her breasts pressed up against his chest, the pressure swelling them up toward his face. The more she struggled, the more her boobs jiggled right up against him and he was becoming more and more aroused.

"I'm not even trying that hard," Steve said, looking up at Jane with amusement. She knew that was true. While she did feel some pressure against her ribs, she could tell her boyfriend was holding back.

She kept trying to push. She got so frustrated she even pounded her little fists on his arms to no avail. He just chuckled. She needed another tactic.

Steve felt her press her leg against his body. Specifically, she was pressing her shin against his erection, sliding her leg side to side, using the pressure to help his cock swell to its full, impressive size as it snaked toward his hip, still trapped in his briefs.

"Well, part of you is pretty hard," she said, licking her lips. She knew her game might give him an erection. They were both 25, so he was still in the peak years of his sexual energy. Testosterone constantly flooded his male body. Even though she made sure to milk him every day (via pussy, mouth, hand, breasts, occasionally ass or sometimes even feet), he also still jerked off every day, too.

"I know you like that," he said. "Why don't we stop this silly game so you can take care of that for me?"

"Easy, big guy," she said as she kept slowly pressing her boyfriend's dick with her leg. She even pulled her other knee up next to his ribs so that the top of her toes gently pressed up against his balls. Steve gasped at the unexpected sensation.

“You know nutshots are cheating, right?” He tried to say it with a chuckle but Jane could tell he was nervous she might try something dirty.

“Won’t need to, darling,” she cooed back. But she still continued to push against his arms, arms that didn’t budge an inch. Steve thought it was so cute that his girlfriend thought he had a chance against him.

“That’s fine,” he said with a smirk. “I’m good right where I am, with my girlfriend squirming in my arms and rubbing my dick.”

Jane stopped her efforts and looked him in the eye. “Oh, really?”

“Yep,” he sighed with exaggerated contentment. “I could stay like this forever. Maybe you should give up now so we can get to the fun stuff.”

Jane bent her head close to his ear so she could whisper, “I’m going to open your arms now.”

Some people are naturally good singers. Some are naturally good athletes.

Jane was just naturally strong.

All her curves were covering a layer of muscle. Muscle that she had been born with and that she discovered as a young girl. She grew up with 3 older brothers who were always wrestling and roughhousing and giving her a hard time. Once she finally decided to fight back, she realized what she was working with.

Even without any specific wrestling skill or experience she found it easy to overpower her bigger brothers. She’d end up on top of Rick, the oldest, in a schoolgirl pin, pinning his bigger arms to the ground by his head. Or she’d get Charlie, the second oldest, in a headlock, squeezing so tightly that he’d pass out within moments. And when Bradley, just two years older, tried to punch her out, she’d easily dodge and knock him to the ground with just a single jab.

Word traveled around the neighborhood and, to her frustration, boys at her school started challenging her to fights. One would corner her on the playground with all his buddies surrounding her and force her to defend herself. Then he’d end up on the ground, holding back tears of embarrassment as she sat on his back, holding him in a hammerlock and forcing his face into the ground.

It didn’t get any better in high school. Even boys on the wrestling team couldn’t use their skills against her. Boys on the football team couldn’t use their strength. She always won. But all the girls thought she was a freak and she never had a single friend or boyfriend because they were so afraid of her.
She had been lonely her whole life.

Luckily, Jane got a fresh start in college. She attended a school out of state so no one knew about her curse. And she did think of it as a curse. It had ruined her relationships and kept her isolated. So she kept it to herself. She started to make friends, both guys and girls. She worked out but not so hard that her muscles became visible.

If Jane hated her muscles, she at least loved the feminine curves of her body. She also loved the effect her curves had on the guys around her and she finally started dating, kissing and more. She had to remind herself to stay soft and relaxed when making out and especially when she finally started having sex. She didn’t want to scare any guys away.

A year after graduating, she and Steve met at a party. She was flattered that such a handsome, popular guy would be interested in her. And when they started sleeping together, she by then had trained herself to keep her body soft as they intertwined and tumbled over each other. He never suspected a thing. They began to fall in love.

Sure he had his flaws. He had a bit of a wandering eye and his ego could be a bit much. But overall everything had been going great until they moved in together and she realized what an irresponsible man-child he could be.

So Jane decided it was finally time. She knew what she wanted and what she didn’t want from this relationship. So she thought maybe, just maybe, it was time to use her curse to her advantage. It was a risk. If Steve was anything like every other person she ever met, he’d think she was a freak and leave her.

But things couldn’t continue the way they were. She had to do something about his laziness and nothing else worked.

It was time.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jdean72000 For This Useful Post: