View Single Post
Old 13-Mar-17, 00:47
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Making Videos More Affordable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovanzi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know some people/producers and I have discussed with them about the prices.
They say they have to pay around 40% to hosts like Clips4sale ,they pay for their own websites in addition to paying the actors/wrestlers and all other costs like the tax and the local they hire ,so they cannot afford to reduce the prices.Besides all movies they make don't sell so well and some actually goes with loss.

You guys ,specially Zweig knows certainly much more than what I have heard.
I have no way of knowing for sure, but I'd guess that Scissor Vixens and Scissor Foxes do OK. I don't think they'd keep churning out a new video every week if they weren't in the black. But sites like those two are rare and they've built up a client base over many years. It's way harder to do something like that from scratch.

Personally, I'll probably buy a few videos from Zweig just cause I like th way he runs this site. Also, from the picture catalogs, they look like good videos, but I'm with the OP on this one. My individual video purchases are somewhat limited. I'll sometimes buy videos from a lady I'm thinking of sessioning with to get a better idea if I want to see her. I bought a couple Sarah Brooke videos - never did see her, but she gets good reviews as a session wrestler. I thought her videos were boring though.

Mixed feelings on the Devon & Andie videos - some fun bits, but not great overall. I've enjoyed most of the Femwin and Doommaiden videos I've bought, but I'm also quite selective. Shefights was also pretty good, not 100% of them but more hit than miss, but they're obviously gone now. - just my 2 cents ofcourse. Opinions vary.