View Single Post
Old 13-Apr-15, 05:31
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Here's another one of my favorites:

Story Name: Slave Husband Bob
Author: Neal

Part 1

This story is a work of fiction. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

Bob was sitting crosslegged (indian style) on the floor in front of the couch, in the center. As usual he was naked. These days he was rarely allowed to wear clothes indoors. His wife, Maggie, said it is only fitting that slaves remain naked at all times. So there he was, naked, crosslegged, pasty white and a bit flabby. It wouldn't be so bad if he was alone, or even if it was just him and his wife. But no, he was embarrased beyond belief. Sitting on the couch, above him was his wife, her mother, and her sister. Of course, they were fully clothed and smiling at his predicament. Maggie, his wife, had her leg extended and her toes in his mouth. His mother-in-law, Mary had her leg extended, and he was massaging her left foot while sucking his wife's toes. Miriam, his sister-in-law, had her ankles crossed, and was resting her feet on his right shoulder. The tv was on and it was just another family gathering in the evening. Maggie liked wearing toe-rings and had 2 on the foot Bob was sucking and said "Bob, my toe-rings are kinda dirty, suck them off and wash them in your mouth, then put them back on, using only your teeth and mouth." Her mother and sister both laughed at this and thought this a great way to clean toe-rings. Bob wondered to himself how he had gotten into this predicament? He now was his wife's full time slave, serving not only her, but her family, friends, and coworkers. Whether like tonight it was a family gathering, or under the table serving at their feet while they played scrabble, or at a hen party for his wife's friends and coworkers. He had no choice and had to obey her. It wasn't always like this. As a matter of fact it all started about a year ago .....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post: