View Single Post
Old 13-Apr-15, 05:32
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Part 2

I was frantically sucking my wife's toes trying to dislodge one of her toe-rings for cleaning in my mouth, and at the same time massaging my mother-in-laws feet. Of course, my wife's sister was also sitting on the couch, resting her feet on my shoulder, occassionally sticking a foot under my nose telling me to take deep breaths and giggling the whole time. I was on the floor in front of them, naked, humiliated and embarrassed at my subservience and my nakedness. I glanced up at my mother-in-law, she was looking at me intently, a smile of contentment on her face and she said "Eyes down Bob, you don't deserve to look at us. Concentrate on your task at hand." Would I have to spend the rest of my life naked at their feet, obeying all their orders? I thought back to a year ago. I was an attorney in a good law firm. My wife Maggie, at that time worked for the firm as a paralegal. We weren't married at the time, not even dating, just coworkers. I was 35 years old, Maggie was 29. I had been with the firm for 10 years, and she for 3 years. There were 5 lawyers in the firm, 2 paralegals, and 3 or 4 secretaries. Maggie and I were working on a big project together. We worked long hours and very hard on this project. About halfway through, she stumbled on my well kept secret that I had been hiding for the last 9 years. I don't know how she did it, but she somehow came across my encrypted password in the computer, and she found me out. I had embezzled from the law frim for the past 9 years to the tune of about 1/2 million dollars. It wasn't that hard, 60 or 70 thousand dollars a year from a trusted long term veteran like me. Anyway, Maggie said she wanted to see me early that Monday morning. She had printed out all the incriminating evidence, bank statements, offshore accounts, mortgage records, etc., and of course financial documents from our firm showing what I had done. I was flabbergasted and at a total loss. I thought she was going to blackmail me, and I was right, just not for money only. Maggie said " Bob, I have copies of all these documents. One set is in a safe deposit box, and my personal lawyer has the key with directions to open it if I go missing or anything happens to me. Another set is with my mother in a sealed envelope, and she has the same instructions, and has given me her word she will not open it unless she has to. If the head of our firm finds out what you've been up to, we both know he'll prosecute to the fullest extent, and with his political connections, you'll get 10 years in prison." I swallowed hard and said "Maggie what do you want?" "Simple" she said. "I've always wanted a slave husband, and you're going to be it. Since I was a little girl I've dreamed of having a man at my beck and call, serving my desires and whims. Bob, heres what's going to happen: You're going to give your notice to the firm, we're going to get married at once, and you're going to sign over all your assets to me. You'll remain at home as a house husband and I'll work about 3 days a week as a paralegal with the firm. I could quit as well, what with all the money I'll be getting from you, but I enjoy my job and the company of all the girls I work with. I'm going to mold you and train you to be the perfect slave husband. Any questions?" What choice did I have? All guys have heard the horror stories of what happens in prison. I was a 35 year old flabby white guy, what chance did I stand in prison. So I said "Okay Maggie you win, I'll do whatever you want." She smiled and said "I thought you would, and from now on address me as Your Highness." "Understand?" I swallowed hard and said "Yes Your Highness." My thoughts of the past were abruptly interrupted when my mother-in-law said "Bob, work your fingers in between my toes, I like when you do that." "Yes Your Highness." I replied. Maggie required that when speaking to her mother or sister I had to address them as Your Highness as well. Miriam, my sister-in-law whined to her mother "Mom, I want a foot massage as well." Mary said "It's okay honey, we've got all evening." Indeed they did. My job tonight, as always, was to obey all their orders, and please them in any way they demanded. Back to a year ago. I gave my notice to the firm, dutifully signed over everything to Maggie, got married to her and began my new life as slave husband Bob.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post: