Thread: Camila reviews
View Single Post
Old 18-Jul-18, 23:55
Points: 5,658, Level: 32 Points: 5,658, Level: 32 Points: 5,658, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Camila reviews

Recently saw Camila in Vegas. I recommend with 100% enthusiasm, no hesitations or qualifications.

We set up a semi-comp where I would be on defense and trying here and there but not really interested in attempting to gain the upper hand. I didn't ask for competitive so can't comment on questions above whether she offers that. I also mentioned I was into choke ko's.

To me, the hotness of a session turns on 2 main factors: how physically hot she is, and whether she "gets" the psychology of this whole thing from the guy's perspective and caters to it. Camila crushed on both. I thought her pics looked, frankly, good but not blockbuster. She is selling herself short on the pics. Very pretty in person, strong athletic body. Amazing butt, as pics and comments confirm.

Communication is not a problem, though english is not her first language. More importantly, she gets it. She is 100% into the role of enjoying physically dominating her session partner, and was responsive to preferences and adjustments.

This was at least tied for my favorite session. Sexy, great choke ko's, and sweet. If you're into scissors, that seems to be her favorite. She'll put you to sleep in no time, and genuinely enjoy doing it. Good variety of holds and control pins.

Last edited by derekwilliams923; 19-Jul-18 at 00:03.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to derekwilliams923 For This Useful Post: