View Single Post
Old 09-Jun-21, 10:23
Points: 1,545, Level: 15 Points: 1,545, Level: 15 Points: 1,545, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Slave Bob and the Martial Arts Lady (Pt. 1)

Hi guys, here's the third chapter of my Slave Bob and the Martial Arts Lady saga

This time the Martial Arts Lady is venturing alone on a solitary beach just out of town. There she will make a weird encounter...
Please check all my other stories for free on my blog Tales of Female Martial Arts Supremacy. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you and enjoy!

Slaughter by the Water

Slave Blob and the Martial Arts Lady (PT.3)

A story by Kicked72

A 'Quiet' Beach

The Martial Arts Lady woke up in her date’s bed after a pleasurable dinner and a satisfying night of sex. While she was taking a shower she decided that she was going to spend the rest of her day at the beach. She wanted to award herself with a relaxing day by the sea. After all, she was on a break between missions and those were supposed to be her holidays! She got dressed and left the man’s flat by herself: she did not even wake her date up to tell him what she was up to. She liked to keep her lovers hanging on and she liked to spend quality time on her own without an annoying man beside her.
The young woman just made a quick stop by her house to change into her beach attire. As usual, Slave Bob – her house servant - had everything ready for her: she messaged him earlier, instructing him to prepare her beach bag with all the essential items for a day at the beach. She was also going to take a break from training today. It was a lucky coincidence for Slave Bob who was still recovering from the multiple beatdowns that the Lady had given him the day before, during their regular sparring sessions as well as in some other moments of impromptu ass kicking inspiration: today Bob will focus on washing her clothes, cleaning the house and cooking her a nice Italian dinner for when she'll return from the beach. Still, her slave was going to miss his daily double dose of kicks by his owner: that’s what he was alive for, after all. However, he was genuinely happy for her when she looked so cheerful and satisfied as she did today. His beloved mistress only deserved all the love and relax she could get.
After a healthy breakfast in her favourite café, the female secret agent finally got to the beach: it was as lonely and silent as she wanted it. No one was there but her. She hated noisy beaches, so she had picked an isolated and solitary part of the shore where she could be all alone. Actually, the local news had been warning the population about that specific location. According to the police and the media, that was a quite dangerous spot: some robberies and even sexual assaults on solitary women had been reported recently. Since no one was around there normally, nobody had been able to help the victims. Apparently, a dangerous sex pervert was on the loose in the area. This was not worrying her at all though: there was nothing that could scare the deadliest martial artist in the world.
When she reached a spot of her liking, The Martial Arts Lady stopped walking and calmly slipped off her flip-flops: she loved the feeling of warm sand under her pretty but deadly feet and in between her slender and lethal toes. She then stripped down to her bikini and laid down on her beach towel, with her face to the sun. She closed her eyes as she felt the sunlight kiss her toned body from her head to her toes. Incredibly relaxed, she almost fell asleep with the sweet sound of the water against the shore as her personal lullaby. Having had a night out, the martial arts lady was relaxed but still slightly sleepy. Lying down in the sun and having a nice swim seemed like a perfect plan to rest a little bit and recover some energy!
As she took in the sun with her eyes closed and a beatific smile on her face, she couldn’t help thinking that her life was not that bad after all: she had a slave at home taking care of everything, she was dating a man who might become a good partner – at least until she got bored of him -, and she was the best in the world at her highly paid job, which was cleansing the world from criminal scum with her martial arts feet. And today, she was enjoying a beautiful sunny day at the beach! It could get much worse than this, she thought, as a wave of pleasure and contentment filled her wonderful body.

An Annoying Visitor

The relax for the deadliest female fighter on the planet did not last for long, unfortunately...As she was lying with her back on the beach towel, she suddenly felt a little chill, almost as if the sun had been obscured by a passing cloud. Her body was a perfect fighting machine which was trained to notice even the slightest change in her surroundings: each one of her senses was way more awake and receptive if compared to other ‘normal’ human beings. She could easily fight blindfolded and still be undefeatable. That’s why she immediately sensed that something was weird and that the chill she was feeling on her velvety skin was not due to a change in the weather.
Without even opening her eyes she noticed a figure standing in front of her. He was a massive, big man dressed only in a swim speedo, a T-shirt and sport shoes. He was standing a few steps away from the lower end of the bath towel, right where her feet lied. He was clearly creeping over her and getting sexually excited by the almost-naked female body lying down in front of him. Inmediately, she realised that this guy had to be the sex maniac who had been assaulting, beating and raping women in this lonely part of the beach. He was now ready to attack her too, thinking that she will be his next victim. What the rapist did not know was that the hot body he was drooling over was the most perfect killing machine that ever walked the earth: that machine was about to be unleashed on him in a matter of seconds…
Still lying on her beach towel, the lady knew that if she wanted to have advantage over the rapist she had to make him think that she hadn’t seen him. She needed to tease him to make him to come closer so that he would be within range of her lethal feet. She kept her eyes closed and she smiled sensually, pretending to be delighted by the sun and that she was oblivious to the man’s presence: her body moved provocatively, sending waves of excitement through the maniac’s body. He took a couple of steps towards her and he spread his legs so that his feet were now on both sides of the lower end of her beach towel. The huge bulge in his speedo made his excitement very visible. It’s clear now that he wanted to lie over her body. He had made a fatal mistake though, and it was exactly the mistake that she wanted him to make: he got closer to her.
Demolishing a Rapist

Now the man’s groin was positioned right above the lady’s deadly feet: she immediately put her world famous Weapons of Mass Male Destruction to work. Always laying on her back and with her eyes still closed, she suddenly kicked his groin with one foot. She hit him with all the power in her leg: the upper arch of her foot connected with his genitalia making him scream for the sudden and unexpected blow to his reproductive organs. While the man was doubling down in extreme pain, the young woman brought both her legs up to her chest and then struck her opponent again with an all-powerful double kick to the same target: this time, she used her bare heels to bring destruction to his would-be-attacker’s balls. Her pretty feet disappeared into the man’s ugly and massive crotch. She kept her feet buried in the man’s groin for a few seconds to prolong and intensify the impact of her vicious double kick: when she finally removed her feet from between the rapist’s legs, they were already stained with the rapist’s blood. She then stung his nuts from underneath, using the pointed toes of one foot: with a self-assured smile on her face, she was twisting and turning her foot in his groin to further torture his genitals. Almost as it had been electrocuted by the woman's toes, the man’s back straightened up at first and then he bent down towards her, in pain. Now his neck and face were exposed to her deadly feet: she removed her foot from his groin, she brought her legs up to her chest again, and she hit him with a double uppercut kick to the jaw, using her bare heels to strike her opponent from underneath and shattering several of his teeth with one blow. She then crossed her feet under his neck and she began chocking him. The maniac’s knees were bent but they did not touch the ground because she was keeping him up with her feet locked around his neck. Desperately, he was trying to unlock her feet from under his neck with his arms but he was too weak and the woman’s martial arts legs were way too strong for his pathetic attempt. When he realized that he could never win against her feet, he tried to grab her body extending his arms towards her. She was way smarter than him though, and she counter attacked by immediately getting hold of his wrists with her hands. She started pulling his arms towards her, while her legs were pushing out. As a result, she had him crucified in a painful lock. She immediately dislocated his arms and broke both his wrists while strangling him with her feet: the man cried for the excruciating pain. Now the sex offender’s arms were useless and he was completely at Martial Arts Lady’s mercy. Giving her enemy no quarter nor pause, she arched her back to drive even more power into her deadly foot hold, always pulling his broken arms towards her. She then unlocked her foot from under his neck, but this was still no good news for the rapists, on the contrary! Fast as lighting, she first poked both is eyes with her big toe, then she hit his nose with the ball of her foot and finally she broke his lips with her sole. To continue this devastating ‘female-foot-to-male-face’ combination, she placed both her heels under his chin and pushed with all her strength for nearly a minute, almost breaking his neck. She then locked her right foot behind his head and reprised the foot torture on the maniac’s eyes with her left one: this time she was sadistically twisting and turning her pretty toe in his eye socket. She then switched feet. Now she had locked her left foot behind her victim’s head and was torturing his right eye socket with her right foot. Two small but unstoppable rivers of blood and tears were running down the brutish male’s cheeks as his eyeballs were being pierced, squashed and irreparably damaged by the young woman’s toes. It was an impressive show of lethal female footwork: she executed all these devastating techniques with methodical precision, incredible speed and unpredictable creativity, sending her dumb male opponent into a state of total agony and confusion. It was almost as if she was moving according to a choreography: a deadly ballet that her feet were expertly performing on the rapist’s already destroyed face. ‘Painful huh?' – she told him salaciously – 'Well, this is what I call the Agony of Defeet torture. It’s a little treatment that I reserve to filthy male animals like you after I have knocked them out with my kicks. It’s just another way to make them understand how useless men are against the power of a trained woman’s feet. Normally, I get paid a lot of money to put a man through this special ordeal but I don’t think that a loser like you could ever afford that. So I decided to give it to you for free, just before killing you obviously. Some guys just have all the luck, don’t they?’ She took a brief pause as she drove her punishing toe deeper into the man’s bleeding eye, 'there you go, for your eyes only!' she teased him as the man let out a scream of agony, then she added ‘And you know what? The best is yet to come! Actually, we’ve only just begun, asshole!’
Indeed, when the Martian Arts Lady was satisfied with the devastation she had brought to the rapist’s eyes, she turned to his nose again. She pinched the rapist’s big and ugly nose between the big and second toe of her right foot. The stark contrast between the candid beauty of the young woman’s perfect toes and the big and ugly nose of the male rapist which was trapped between them was almost grotesque. It seemed unfair that such a splendid female foot had to touch such a disgusting male face, but that’s the price the lady had to pay for carrying the most effective Weapons of Mass Male Destruction on earth. ‘It’s a dirty job but some woman has got to do it’, she sometimes told herself… but she actually loved her work with a passion and she would never change her action packed life for any other option. While she was gripping the man’s nose between her toes, the woman noticed with satisfaction that the polish on her toenails was still in nice shape: it had been a good idea to taste its endurance on Slave Bob the night before. His opponent was in a quite different state of mind though: the man’s eyes looked down in terror to the toes holding his nose, trying to figure out the next agonising trick that this unstoppable woman was going to unleash on him with her merciless feet. He did not have to wait too long as the bikini clad lady sprang into action again: with the man’s nose firmly locked between her toes she began to twist her ankle to one side. The bones in the man’s nose stated to crack loudly. Inside his cranium, the rapist heard the sickening noise of his nose breaking and then a wave of excruciating pain going though him, as the woman was accurately deforming his already unpleasant nose with her foot. The man let out one long scream of absolute agony while his nose was sent travelling around his face between the lady’s toes. ‘Oh you can scream as loud as you want asshole, no one will hear you here.’ – she told him calmly but menacingly - ‘I bet you have said that so many times to the young girls you have been raping right? That’s why you have chosen this isolated spot to attack lonely women, you coward! It made you feel so dominant, huh? Well now it’s your time to scream in vain!’. When the woman’s pretty ankle had completed its turn, the man’s nose had been excruciatingly twisted at 45° to the left compared to his natural position: she had reconfigured his facial features, changing the position of his nose. Totally indifferent to his suffering, the woman raised her foot and attentively studied her opponent’s disfigured face: she looked almost like a sculptor or a painter checking her work in progress. Indeed, the man’s disfigured face now looked very like one of the figures out of Picasso’s ‘Guernica’. ‘Hey darling, whassup, now?’ – she told the suffering rapist – ‘You don’t like the free plastic surgery I’m giving you to improve your disgusting looks? Oh I get it, maybe you want your nose on the other side of your face’ - she said with girly enthusiasm - ‘Let me fix that for you: we always go out of our way to meet the demands of our clients in this beauty clinic!’. Knowing what she was about to do, the man started begging the pretty girl to stop: ‘No, no, please, don’t do it please, you don’t have to do this, I beg you no, no, no, noooooo!!!!’. Undeterred by the man’s pleas, the female martial artist pinched his nose between her toes again. As a result, the man’s voice came out with a nasal tone which made the young woman laugh: ‘Hahaha, you sound like a cartoon character, so funny!’ she told him. Then, with a malicious smile on her face, the lady began twisting her ankle again: this time she was making the nose between her toes slowly rotate from her opponent’s left cheek all the way to the right one: she was taking her time so that the man could experience every single nuance of the pain she was inflicting him. The bones were cracking loudly again as she moved the nose across the man’s face, making him scream again at the top of his lungs for the unbelievable levels of pain she was putting him through. When she had completed her foot twist, the maniac’s nose was bent 45 degrees to the left: she sent his nose travelling all across his face under her foot. ‘Ok, Ok I guess you don’t like it on this side too...' – she said sassily, faking frustration – Sorry, I was just trying to make your hideous face look slightly better… but if you like it as ugly as before I’ll put your horrible nose back in place, right? Oh my goodness you men have become so picky recently: you don’t appreciate what a woman is doing for you! I wonder why we bother sometimes!’. The man looked in terror as she proceeded to twist his nose again with her foot, placing it back right at the centre of his face. ‘There you are, handsome. Back to your former beauty’, she told him sarcastically. The man’s nose had always been ugly but now it was just a formless mass of broken bone and skin. The lady was tempted to kick him under his nose to send the pieces of bone she had just irreparably shattered right into his brain, but that would have killed him instantly thus ending the Agony of Defeet calvary for him: so she ‘just’ stomped his nose with her foot instead, squashing it a little bit more against his face. She did not want to kill him now: she wanted him to suffer some more, she wanted him to experience all the pain she could deliver to him. He now looked like a poor man in a lot of suffering, however the lady had learned one thing throughout the years: never forget who your enemies are, what they had done, and what they are capable of doing, even when they are begging for mercy at her feet. This guy was a filthy rapist: for what he had done to women - who often were just underage girls - he deserved every second of the torture she was inflicting him and more. Indeed, it was time to push things up a notch now and surprise the sex maniac once more with another clever female martial arts feet justice move.

While the man was still screaming in pain, the martial arts lady suddenly stuck her foot into his open mouth. She pushed it down his oral cavity until her foot was inside the maniac’s mouth up to her heel. With his mouth full of female foot, the rapist was reduced to immediate silence. At the same time, his eyes widened in disbelief for the woman’s endlessly creative and dominating fighting style. ‘Surprised Sir? Well there’s always a first time for everything, I guess’, she teased him. ‘I just had to shut you up though: your wussy screams are starting to annoy me, and you don’t want to see me annoyed, I’m telling you.’ As she spoke she twisted and turned her ankle to damage the man’s mouth and jaw from the inside: she also playfully wiggled her toes, ravaging his vocal chords and throat. She pushed her big toe against his cheek so that she could see the shape of it under the man’s painfully outstretched skin: that was always a comical sight to her as well as a particularly agonizing move for the man she was destroying. The man started to gag, choking with his own blood and saliva but she did not care. Undeterred, she started pumping her size 9 foot in and out of his mouth, almost as she was penetrating the man’s oral cavity. ‘As a fighter you really suck big time, pathetic loser’ – she hissed at him while she was fucking his mouth with her foot - ‘now let’s see if you are at least qualified to give suck a woman’s foot: c'mon, give me your best blow job, sucker!’ she told him disdainfully. Finally, the man’s jaw gave in to her relentless female foot action and his lips spit apart completely, bleeding profusely. She took her foot out, only to hear the man yell in indescribable agony. But his screaming did not last long because his male mouth was soon filled with female foot again. Indeed, the Lady had rapidly switched feet and was ravaging the inside of the maniac’s mouth again: this time though she had her right foot locked behind his head and her left one delivering the torture. Since the sex maniac’s jaws had already been painfully broken and disjointed by her right foot, the lady now managed to introduce her left one inside the man’s mouth even further: now her entire size 9 foot was inside his oral cavity, including her heel. The terrified man could feel and hear the young woman’s pointed toes push against the back of his neck and ripping his flesh apart from the inside: the lady noticed his opponent’s complete distress and did not miss the chance to tease him once more: ‘How does it feel to be mouth-raped by a female foot, asshole? How does it feel to be a victim? Luckily, I don’t have a disgusting dick like you do, so you should feel privileged for being violated by my pretty feet instead: they are supermodel feet, you know? I’ve bet you’ve seen them before on TV or on some magazine cover. Maybe you’ve been wanking to them already, because you really look like one of those foot fetishists to me…’. As the lady was penetrating the rapist’s mouth with her foot, she was considering the idea of performing a special move that she had already successfully experimented on some very unfortunate opponents during a couple of past missions: it consisted in thrusting her deadly foot inside a man’s mouth so that her toes would rip apart the flesh and skin in the back of his neck and come out on the other side of his head. It was a pretty gory but also very exhilarating kick to perform. The first time she attempted that she had dared by another secret agent who thought that was an impossible move to accomplish. She obviously won the bet and was happy to see her colleague’s shocked reaction when she sent him pictures and a live video of her foot ripping through the back of gangster’s neck from the inside of his mouth: there’s nothing that a woman’s foot can’t accomplish especially against an inferior male opponent (or opponents). However, that was definitely another fatality move and she did not want to put this chauvinistic pig out of his misery too soon: she wanted him to suffer for a much longer time under her feet… When the young woman was satisfied with the amount of destruction she had delivered, she extracted her foot from her opponent's mouth: she rudely wiped her blood and saliva-stained feet on the rapist’s white shirt, leaving very visible footprints all over it. ‘Nice’ – she told him while laughing – ‘It seems that I’ve branded your shirt now: you can sell this for a lot of money on the internet, don’t you know? Well, I guess you are not going to live long enough to capitalize on this, I’m afraid’. After her darkly sarcastic remark, the lady put both her bare feet on the would-be-sex-offender’s face, always pushing his arms towards her: her legs started extending, pushing now outwards and up. Her beautifully toned body arched in the effort, almost making her adversary stand up while she was resting on her head and shoulders. ‘You don’t mind if we do a little Yoga now, do you? It’s a relaxing thing to do on the beach, don’t you think so?’ – she teased him again, as she stretched her legs and pulled his arms further, putting her victim in even more mind numbing pain. The soles of her feet were pushing hard against the maniac’s broken face, almost blocking his breath, trampling on his injuries and sending him in a state of confused panic. She closed her eyes and began chanting ‘Oooommmmm’ as if in meditation: she was beatific and mindful while her enemy was in complete agony and distress under her feet.

After holding that excruciatingly painful (for the man) position for around ten minutes, the lady casually looked around her. Always sarcastic, she could not help but share her thoughts with the man who was struggling not to die under her feet. ‘Hey how about this? Deserted beach, almost-naked sexy woman, ugly rapist getting his ass kicked by a girl… Doesn’t this look exactly like one of those sleazy Rape and Revenge movies? Well, let’s say that we’ve skipped the rape part to go straight to the revenge, hahaha! However, it would have been highly unbelievable to see a loser like you rape an undefeated fighter like me. I have foot raped your mouth instead, so you are on the receiving end of both the rape and the revenge now, hahaha! It really sucks to be you buddy…Don’t worry though, it’s highly unlikely that I will ever ‘piss on your grave’, because I don’t give a shit about where your corpse is going end after this. If I should ever incidentally bump into you grave though I will have a think about it: maybe I could write a little epigraph over it like ‘dirty rapist slayed by the feet of a woman’ and then piss on it…anyway one thing is for sure: I am your Final Girl boy!’
The lady’s humorous popular culture and B-movie references totally went over the rapist’s head. He was in total shock, his eyes betraying his absolute terror under the young woman’s graceful toes. Almost effortlessly, she had sent him to a place of unbelievable suffering: he was in a trance-like state now as his brain was not able to process the amount of agony that the Martial Arts Lady was inflicting him with her lethal feet. That inviting female body that he wanted to violate had surprisingly turned in a deadly torture machine which was making him experience a level of suffering which he had never known before. The delicate flower he wanted to brutally reap had now turned into a luscious carnivorous plant which was eating him alive. And she did not even have to stand up from her beach towel to dominate him completely. Moreover, she was doing it by using just her feet. The lady was right: he always had an uncontrollable foot fetish but he would have never imagined to be so horribly disfigured by the feet of an irresistibly attractive young woman. And incredibly, he could not stop being sexually turned on by his bikini-clad female executioner, even as she was mutilating his face forever. He was not the first man to have gone through this disconcerting feeling while he was being systematically demolished by the Martial Arts Lady and he will not be the last for sure…

Kick to the Beat!

When the lady realised that her opponent had almost passed out from her smothering action, she removed her feet from his face and she let go of his wrists. Not supported by the lady's powerful legs anymore, the maniac fell on down his knees, with his head reclined on his chest.
Slightly amused, the woman looked at the wannabe rapist in front of her. He was now reduced to a desperate and totally unharmful state. She has been destroying him while laying down on a beach towel. She did not even bother to stand up: there was no need to and, let’s not forget, these were still her holidays so she had a right to take it easy!
She was going to have some fun in the sun while taking another filthy man out!
The lady turned her sexy body on one side, with one hand under her head for support.
She reached into her bag: she took out her mobile phone and headphones. She put them on and selected her favourite song: the music exploded in her ears and she started moving her head to the rhythm.
Then the young woman looked at the battered rapist and smiled confidently.
She used the tip of one foot to raise his chin up, so that his face was an easy target for her kicks. She then bent her knee and started delivering a long, fast and punishing series of slap kicks to the maniac’s face: it was almost as if she was performing an aerobic exercise, while lying on the floor on one side. She did the kicking rhythmically enjoying the music in her ears. The man’s head was spinning to the left and to the right in time with the music, while the woman’s foot was flailing his face back and forth, like a gracious, unflagging whip. Since she had completely broken and dislocated her opponent’s jaws, the man’s face was assuming weird and grotesque expression every time she was buffeted by the Martial Arts Lady’s feet. From time to time, one of his few remaining teeth were flying out of his mouth getting forever buried in the sand around the two fighters. It was a rather comical scene so the Martial Arts Lady decided to make little video with her phone, just to keep a memory of this lovely day at the beach. She will show it to Slave Bob tonight: he’s the only one who knows about her secret activities so at least she could have a laugh with him. After all Bob had been on the receiving end of her punishing series of slap kicks every day for two years now: for once the joke was on another man, so the lady thought that her servant might enjoy this little video treat. Slave Bob also knew about how she always liked to find the funny side to her work. Furthermore, this was supposed to be a day at the beach for her and even if she had to take out another male bastard she was not going to make him spoil her fun day: she was going to make it a beach kicking party! When she was halfway through the song, she turned around to lay onto the other side of her body: she then resumed the humiliating slapping of the rapist’s face with her other foot. She wanted both sides of her body to be tanned and she wanted the sex maniac to experience the power of both her bare feet: after all, her martial arts feet were the only part of her body he would be allowed to get in contact with!
While filming with her phone, she also realized that the perspective of the video was perfect: you could only see a man’s bloodied, swollen and deformed face being relentlessly kicked by a pretty female foot. Her face was never on camera so the lady’s identity was not revealed by the clip: that’s when she decided that, once she got home, she was going to put the video online from her incognito account so that all the world could watch how the once feared beach rapist got humiliated and destroyed by the barefoot kicks of a woman.

A Glimpse into the Future

The magical silence of the beach now was now only interrupted by the sound of the woman’s feet slapping the rapist’s face and by the man’s muffled moans of pain: actually, the only thing that was keeping his head from falling down on his chest were the perfectly-timed kicks of the female secret agent. She was not doing that just for fun though: her methodical and accurate foot busting of the sex maniac’s face was aimed at surgically shattering his facial bones so devastatingly that not even the most advanced medical technology could ever hope to reconstruct his features. She was bent on ruining him forever, but she was still going to do it in a playful way. When the song was finished the woman returned to lying on her back. The battered maniac was still kneeling with his legs apart, his heads on his chest, completely dazzled by the woman’s relentless slap kicking series. During the long slap kicking session his cheekbones had given in too. His face was such a bloody mess at this point that lady decided to take a picture of it. ‘Awww such a nice boy, let me take a photo of you won’t you: a reminder of this day at the beach with me’. She then cruelly showed the pic to the man. The rapist was still so flabbergasted that he could barely react to the gory sight of what once was his face: he certainly could not recognise himself in the gory mass of battered meat. Moreover his eyes were swollen and still full of blood from the previous foot torture. The young lady proudly commented: ‘Look at that! You have to admit that I’ve done a great job: it’s undeniable that your face was badly in need of a woman’s touch. I bet that not even your mother could recognise you now. Not that she would want to, though: who wants a rapist for a son? Actually, as a woman, I bet that your mama would be very proud of me for what I’m doing to you today’. The man heard the woman’s humiliating words but he was not able to reply since his mouth had just been completely destroyed by the female avenger’s feet. ‘Born from a woman just to be killed by another woman: this is the destiny of every man, remember pig.’ She told him with a smile. ‘You should not be surprised by what happened today. OK, my feet are internationally famous for being Weapons of Mass Male Destruction and I’ve killed thousands of men with them. I must admit I was born with a very special talent for vanquishing men with my feet: very soon though every woman will be trained in martial arts. Females all over the world are starting to wake up their full combat potential just now: all rapists and molesters will soon end up dead under their feet. No man will ever try to boss around - let alone harass - a woman anymore, on the contrary! Very soon females will dominate over men and women will rule over the earth again. Today you can say that you’ve got a glimpse of the future boy!’ -she smiled with glee at the prospect of a female-ruled planet - ‘Now, before we continue, it’s time for you to express gratitude to the feet of the woman who has just demolished you. I will not tell you my name because you don’t deserve to know the identity of she who has slayed you. I represent the natural supremacy of all women over men today. My feet are the instruments through which female martial arts justice is going to be delivered to you: show them the respect they deserve. I am your judge, jury and executioner and yes, you have been sentenced to death by female feet, pig! Now kiss them and say ‘Thank you superior Woman Sensei for improving my face before ending my miserable male life with your feet today’.’ The martial arts lady put her feet in front of the man’s lips, waiting for him to comply. Completely bamboozled but too scared not to obey her, the man managed to kiss the female martial artist’s feet with his swollen and broken lips. However, when he tried to utter the sentence he had been ordered him to deliver, he could only spit out some blood and let out a feeble whistle ‘thfkiiiiissss…’. The woman was not impressed: ‘Say the sentence, say it! Thank me and kiss my feet!’ - she yelled - but the man only managed another weak whistle. Desperate to compensate for his failure he kissed her feet again, shaking with fear. The martial arts lady shook her head in fake disbelief: she knew that there was no way he could utter a single word after what she had done to his mouth but she just wanted to humiliate and belittle him just a little more, just for her own personal entertainment. ‘Oh my goddess, you’re so pathetic and useless…Alright, let’s move on with this, let’s see if I can extract a little bit more fun out of you before I kick you to death’. She rudely removed her foot from under the man’s adoring lips and started preparing for the final station of the Agony of Defeet calvary.

Dancing Feet of Destruction

This was the part when the martial arts lady was going to deliver the punishment that every rapist deserves from a woman. She was going to make sure that he would never hurt no one else anymore and she was also determined to have fun in the process! She placed her killer feet right under his crotch: there was already a huge bloodstain on the man’s speedo, caused by her initial groin strikes. She pressed play on her phone and the music started again: it was another of her favourite songs, an upbeat summery tune. This time she had disconnected her headphones so that the maniac could hear the song too: ‘You don’t mind if I dance a little, do you? I just can’t resist when this tune comes up so… Sorry not sorry!’ - she told him with girly excitement.
Having said that, she enthusiastically started moving her shoulders to the beat and, tragically for the rapist, her feet started working too. She began pummeling his genitalia with her bare feet while she was still laying on her back, enjoying the music and the sun. ‘Do you like this song asshole?’ she teased the rapist ‘Well I really hope you do because this is the soundtrack to your castration!’ - she laughed heartily, without even looking at him: her head was resting on beach towel and her eyes were semi-closed in a dancing bliss. If felt almost like she was pressing wine grapes under her feet, but actually she was pressing nuts... With both his wrists broken, the pervert couldn’t even try to stop the two pretty hammers which were happily pulverizing his reproductive organs. Completely indifferent to the hellish pain she was delivering to the maniac at her feet, she kept humming the song with a whimsical attitude. Each time the song reached the chorus, she hit her victim with repeated double kicks to the crotch, to show her excitement for the refrain. When the song slowed down for a bit, she let her feet dwell into the rapist’s groin, twisting and turning them to follow the flow of the music and to bring even more destruction. When the beat was speeding up again, she reprised the alternate foot pummeling. By the end of the song she only felt a squishy pulp inside the man’s speedo, instead of the proud bulge of a few minutes before. The rapist’s genitalia had been completely and playfully erased by a young woman’s dancing feet: his once offending balls and dick were nothing but a bloody mess now. ‘Aaahhh I love dancing so much. Don’t you like it too?’, she said. Like a feline animal she stretched her whole body in pleasure and casually drove both her feet into the maniac’s crotch for one last excruciating time. She laughed again: ‘Hey you know what? From now on, if they're asking me how long this song lasts, I will reply “Just as long as it takes to castrate a pig!” Hahaha!’. She raised her head up to check the results of her devastating footwork. Among all the blood, she could also see some cum stains on the rapist’s speedo. Incredibly, the man had managed to climax while his genitals were being completely devasted by the Martial Arts Lady’s feet of justice. She shook her head at yet another sad display of dumb and masochist male lust. With a sarcastic tone the lady addressed the freshly caponized man again: ‘Apparently, you’ve enjoyed my footwork, asshole! Just like any male pig you can’t resist a good foot-job from a pair of pretty female feet…even while you are being mutilated by them! Unfortunately for you, I have to inform you that my feet just gave you the last ejaculation of your life. In the process they have castrated you, as it happens: let me welcome to your new life as an eunuch, pig! I guess it will be a short one though, judging by your bleeding down there…’

Peace, at last!

With her deadly dance the Martial Arts Lady had just emasculated a dangerous sex offender. She had been doing it with the sassy spirit of a young woman on holiday and, unfortunately for the maniac, with the feet of the most lethal martial artist in the world. Today this sex offender could have encountered any other woman and get away with another violent rape: unfortunately for him, he had bumped into the deadliest female on the planet and her unstoppable Weapons of Mass Male Destruction…
‘Ok, you worthless piece of shit, I think I’m almost done with you. Now I only want to enjoy my day at the beach finally: I feel like I gave you too much of my free time already but I couldn’t let you go without making you pay for what you’ve done to women. Again, consider yourself lucky because under different circumstances I would have kept you suffering for much longer.’
‘You were already dumb but I made you a mute’- she told the despairing man – ‘you were an aggressor and I’ve crippled your arms; you were a creep and I destroyed your nose and your sense of smell. You were a voyeur and, after what I’ve done to your eyes, you’ll become blind right before dying. You were a sex offender and I’ve castrated you. And I’ve done all this with my bare feet, the ultimate instruments of Female Martial Arts Supremacy! Now there’s just one last thing I must take care of before I can finally get rid of you’- she told him coldly. She brought her legs up and she spread them to the left and to the right of the kneeling rapist. Her feet were pointing outwards, parallel to the ground so that her heels were threateningly suspended on either side of the man’s head. She defiantly looked at his broken face first and then at her own pubic area, barely covered by the lower part of her bikini: ‘Do you like what you see, filthy pig?’ she told him with a sarcastic smile ‘I guess that if you still had a dick you would get an erection now…if!’, she laughed earthily as the man moaned in pain and humiliation, ‘Think about it, that was less than an hour ago: but then you met these two - she looked at her feet on both side of his head while smirking - …aaaawwww how unlucky this poor piggy has been today!- she looked to her groin again – ‘This is what you wanted…and this is what you get!’. As soon as she said that, she let out a savage ‘Kiai!’ and slammed both her heels on the rapist’s ears with incredible power and precision. Like two godly hammers her heels shattered both the rapist eardrums simultaneously, as well as the internal cartilage of his ears: blood began flowing out of the maniac's ears. With a single kick the young woman had just turned her opponent into a deaf man for the short reminder of his sorry life. The Martial Arts Lady's fierce ‘Kiai!’ scream and the thudding noise of her heels hitting his ears were going to be the last sound he’d ever hear: after all, his earing was the only sense that she had not completely disabled with her feet. Moreover, by destroying his eardrums the young woman had also compromised her opponent's sense of equilibrium forever: he will never be able to stand up or walk straight again without feeling sick and falling down on the floor. From now on, he will only crawl, like the lowdown worm he had always been. ‘And now you are deaf too’ - she told the dying man coldly - ‘It’s curtains for you, pig!’. The deafened man could only see her move her mouth though...
The lady opened her legs again and fired another powerful double kick to the rapist's head, this time hitting both his temples with her heels: a bolt of unbearable pain shot through the broken man’s body, as blood started spilling out from both sides of his head. The young woman followed that with an elegant side kick to the face that made him fall down sideways, at the end of her beach towel. The former sex offender’s head hit the sand at the lady’s feet: he was almost out cold, but not yet. The young woman kept her sexy foot in the air where the man’s head once was, attentively checking the tan on her leg: her skin was already taking on a pleasant honey tone, she noticed with satisfaction, as the man she just knocked out was sobbing in pain at her feet. She could now relax and maybe get some sleep: the lady turned to one side again and put her hands under her head to take a little nap. Nevertheless, the painful moans of the man whom she had just deprived of his manhood were still disturbing her and spoiling the wonderful silence of the beach. She had a remedy for that, however: to silence him, she put one foot behind his head and the other one right into his semi-opened mouth. Even in his sorry state, the maniac understood that he had to stop whining. He did not want to further annoy the woman who has just mutilated his body forever with her feet. He could feel her deadly toes stuck into his mouth, touching the back of his throat: he had learned the hard way how this incredible woman was perfectly capable to drive her feet through the back of his neck and make them come out on the other side, if she wanted to. With a mouthful of female foot the man was now silent and the peace on the beach was restored. After a while though, the woman took out her foot out of the male chauvinist’s mouth and placed it on his face, so that her heel was on his chin and her toes rested on his forehead. The former sex maniac thought that she was going to execute him with a foot smother: his eyes almost popped out of his head in fear as he felt her sole touch his face. The castrated man started crying quietly waiting for her punishing foot to put him out of his misery. Feeling the hot tears of the rapist wetting the sole of her foot, the martial arts agent couldn’t help but smile as the sun was kissing her body. She fell asleep: she was absolutely relaxed, knowing that now the broken creep under her feet represented no threat whatsoever to her or to anybody else.

From an outsider’s point of view, the scene on the beach was almost surreal: you could see an incredibly fit and sexy woman in a bikini, sunbathing close to the water. She seemed to be sleeping with a beatific smile on her face: however her gracious feet were resting on the head of an ugly, massive man all covered in blood. Around them a perfect and peaceful silence: it was like seeing heaven and hell in the same picture.
Indeed the woman was in heaven, but she was putting the man below her through hell. After a while the lady got so relaxed that she casually released the pressure of her feet on the sex maniac’s head. When he realised that he’d been given a chance to escape by his slumbering female punisher, the rapist slowly crawled away from her: creeping like a snail, he disappeared in the woods behind the beach, leaving a trail of blood behind him. The young lady was aware of what she was doing. She was just letting the man whom she had reduced to a vegetative state dispose of his own carcass. She did not want to be bothered with having to get rid of his disgusting corpse with her hands. Moreover, she wanted him to crawl all the way to the end of the path she had designed for him: a path made of suffering, humiliation and mutilation. He had to suffer for a longer time: she wanted him to fully experience the pain that his female victims had to endure for his retarded male lust. So many beautiful, smart and life affirming women had suffered to satisfy the sick urges of an inferior male. Finally, he was now in his rightful place: slowly dying from the incomparable devastation that the pretty feet of a superior female had brought upon him.

The Martial Arts Lady had singlehandedly demolished some of the biggest crime organisations in the world: destroying a petty local sex offender was child’s play for her. Nevertheless, by disposing of the sex maniac in just a few minutes, she had accomplished the work that the local police had been trying to do for months: and she didn’t even have to stand up from her towel to do it! Even while on holiday, her Weapons of Mass Male Destruction had inflicted another lethal blow to the vilest form of male oppression and made the world a safer and better place for women.
Now it was finally time to enjoy her day at the beach. She changed her towel, which was now drenched in the man’s blood and other disgusting bodily fluids. The always zealous Slave Bob had put a spare towel in her bag, so she laid down the new one to accommodate her hot physique. By the way, she still had to wash the rapist’s blood and gore from her pretty feet: time for a swim. Finally, she got up and dove into the water: as she plunged in, a peaceful feeling grew within her, embracing her body and her soul. In the meantime, a once dangerous sex maniac was suffering and bleeding to death in the nearby forest, thanks to this beautiful bathing beauty’s lethal footwork. Who said female martial arts justice and a lady's leasure time cannot coexist?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kozmik9 For This Useful Post: