View Single Post
Old 06-Dec-22, 01:25
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 659 Posts
Default Re: Sometimes they want to wrestle

I've mentioned this before, when I was about 18 – back when the mixed wrestling/femdom thing was sort of a weird, personal hangup – I had a mixed race Japanese alt-girl (arts college, punk, safety pins, crazy hair, everyone was in love with her) pursue me for a proper wrestling match.

She had a reputation for being weirdly strong, and I'd heard around that she was looking to test herself .. But I hadn't properly integrated the fetish – plus she'd just got out of a relationship with my friend, and I did view wrestling as quite intimate – so I half-panicked and turned her down twice .. I also genuinely didn't know how it'd go down, and if I could deal with it not going my way .. She'd have killed me on endurance, as she walked everywhere, and she was pretty built and muscular at this point, although petite .. But I regret not being in a place where I could've had fun with that.

A climber girl I was seeing not so long ago brought up wrestling before I ever did .. Not quite the same – she wanted to be held down and told to 'shut up', after a struggle, while the Japanese girl would've tried to beat me .. The former being clearly sexual; the latter, probably not .. Not uncommon .. Another girl I dated offered to beat me up on our first date (I never hinted it at), girl I wound up in bed with on holiday dropped a 'wanna wrestle?' .. So I've had a lot more offers when I've not been looking for or hinting at it .. And I've always said, if you want to do weird stuff with a girl, you're much better off making them think it was their decision, or that it happened organically.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post: