View Single Post
Old 06-Dec-22, 22:28
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,531 Times in 659 Posts
Default Re: Sometimes they want to wrestle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1245 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Please elaborate on the girl that offered to beat you up on the first date, what was the context?
Just good flirting technique, on her part .. She was a year older than me, and turned out we went to next-door schools – where there was an old rivalry .. So she drops a suggestive "Shall I beat you up now, or later?"

Great girl – looked like a young Jennifer Love Hewitt, quite tall.

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark peakock [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have found a unicorn recently, a girl who one of her genuine kinks is wrestling, she told me all of her experiences wrestlingwith her sexual partners have been disapointing so far because she didnt get a good challenge out of it because they werent really into it....
This MMA girl I've got close to this year seems to be one of these unicorns .. Quite a tomboy, and very into female muscle – as a lot of gym girls are .. If I show her a video of Amanda Leve submitting a guy, or a girl outlifting a gym full of guys, she'll either already know it, or gush over how cool it is .. So, they do exist .. But in our case, that whole side of things would be much better if we were just friends/training partners – these girls needs guys they can't walk over (which are quite rare nowadays).

Last edited by Ryan Futuristics; 06-Dec-22 at 22:28.