View Single Post
Old 03-Jan-19, 18:56
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Vanessa (Tempest)

Vanessa is one of my all time favorite session girls as I found her legs to be off the charts strong compared to what I was looking at. Looking forward to seeing her again ASAP but my session did end a little shy of 60 minutes. That was partly my fault as I also ended a little shy of 60, myself.

Fantasy match only BTW - I was coming from a session with Kayla earlier in the day LOL. Vanessa is the first girl I’ve met that I really can’t stop thinking about seeing again even though the session did end sort of abruptly and she seemed of the six girls I’ve met to be the most disinterested in me. But damn was she sexy and sensual and I would’ve been fine dying between those legs of hers. Those legs are impossibly rock hard and strong when she’s squeezing hard.

Vanessa mentioned to me that she’s had some frustrations with Lisa. She’s not the first contractor of Lisa’s to tell me that. Kayla said the same.

BTW had a similar session with Blake and she didn’t have the leg strength Vanessa did, but she was even more sensual, and I’d love to see her again.

Wish I found an extra $1,500 and ticket to NY in my stocking.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post: