View Single Post
Old 07-May-12, 00:22
Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: how u developed this fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You have to find joy in your difference
I have to disagree with you Zweig, this must not be perceived as a difference, for one single reason:
EVERYONE, and I mean everyone, in the world has some kind of erotic fetish, and there are endless types of fetishes, and your/our fetish Bobby is not even close being one of the weirdest ones.
Actually you can't even imagine how many people in the world share your same fetish. There's nothing to be embarassed at all, you just have to enjoy it, when it comes to the sexual activities, there are no good fetishes and bad fetishes, fetishes that you can be proud of and fetishes that you should hide because are humiliating. It's like a game and everything is allowed when you get sexual with your partner.
No woman with real brain will ever judge your value as a man from what are your erotic fetishes (at least you have some really wicked/perverse fetishes, and believe me, this is not your case).
Btw, I also think that you are a young guy who is just discovering his "tastes". If you want an advice, just take it less seriously, it's just natural having some sort of fetish, enjoy it, that's not going to negatively affect your life at all!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucad For This Useful Post: