View Single Post
Old 13-Dec-22, 02:25
Points: 5,078, Level: 30 Points: 5,078, Level: 30 Points: 5,078, Level: 30
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: AI-generated stories

(Charli XCX is a British pop star. She is an upcoming opponent in my "Evolution Z" story series. These are stories I set up later than the ones I'm using as the bases for her first matches in the series. The last pic is what her ring gear will be for Evolution Z.)

"It was was early evening and Charli XCX was having a bit of a night on the town. She had just finished up a performance at a club, and she needed to take some time for herself before heading back to her hotel room.

She spotted the perfect spot for an impromptu drink: an empty wrestling ring in an alleyway behind the club. Charli knew that she could make any straight guy bow down to her with just one suggestive strut across the mat. And who better to test out her newest showgirl move on than pro wrestler, Charli XCX?

The match starts out innocently enough; Charli poses provocatively near the center of the ring while her opponent lumberingly approaches. But soon enough, Charli is strutting around like a tiger in heat, taunting her opponent with elaborate flips and kicks. The pro wrestler seems overwhelmed by Charli's energy and falls victim to one of her more daring feats - chest-butting Charli square in the face!

Charli knows that this is only the beginning - she can virtually feel him shaking with fear as she circles him predatorily, sizing him up for her next move..."

"I was nervous as hell before my scripted pro wrestling match with Charli XCX. I knew that she was a world-renowned superstar, but I had no idea how to act in front of an audience. The acting is theatrical, so it needed to be perfected.

The match started out just like any other professional wrestling match: we were grappling and trading punishing punches. But then something happened that I hadn't expected: Charli XCX started to sing her hit song "I Love It" while we fought. Her voice cut through the arena like a laser, and it propelled me into another level of performance. Suddenly, everything else seemed irrelevant - all I could focus on was how to make her happy by performing my best in the ring.

But eventually ourmatch came to an end - with both of us looking exhausted and battered from our clash of wills (and Muscles). In the final moment of the fight, Charli XCX pretended to knock me out with a sleeperhold clutch submission move - complete with theatrical sound effects and dramatic music. It was one of the most surreal moments of my career, but it also demonstrated just how talented she really is as an entertainer. Thanks, Charli!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CHARLI XCX1.JPG (86.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg charli xcx2.JPG (113.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg CHARLI XCX3.JPG (51.3 KB, 28 views)