Thread: Angel
View Single Post
Old 09-Jul-20, 18:42
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts
Default Re: Angel

After all this reminding about Angel, I decided to have my first session in a while, and I decided to meet someone I always enjoy and trust... the lovely Angel.
She's beat me up a few times with boxing, wrestling, facesitting, and this time, we decided to add some ballbusting.
As usual, the communication was great, she arrived right on time, still stunning with a great body, and sweet as always, but as soon as the session started, the "sweet" turned to "vicious", which is just another quality I love about her.
As planned, she completely dominated me, with lots of taunting and verbal humiliation. She punched the hell out of my face and body, did some scissors and facesitting, put me in a few choke holds (she seems to be getting stronger), and the ballbusting was a welcome addition to the beating, as she punched, kicked and kneed my cock and balls to both our liking :-)
At the end of the session, I asked her to turn up the intensity, and she did with no hesitation, and really beat the crap out of me.
Angel is always a pleasure to meet, and always goes beyond expectations.
And oh, she's a total fucking babe ;-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg angel.jpg (370.4 KB, 536 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post: