View Single Post
Old 23-Mar-20, 22:52
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Searching for fights with "cat-and-mouse" game

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPosts [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm searching for mixed fights with a special "storyline". Maybe somebody here has seen such a video. What I like to see is a video in which the girl has some kind of "fatal" move (i.e. headscissor, breastsmother etc...) and when she gets the guy in that hold she can use it mercilessly to finish him off.

The guy on the other hand should know of the danger and desperately tries to avoid it (probably even tries to run away). Of cause in the end the girl gets him...

Basicly its like the endboss in a computergame. Our "hero" is forced to fight her and has to avoid her special (and fatal) power/move. She on the other hand knows that he has no chance and toys a little with him, hunts him down, tortures him a bit until finally she gets him in her "killer-hold".

So, I like to see a fight (preferably mixed styles with throws, kicks etc.) that builds up to one special finishing move. Both fighters should be aware that he is finished once she gets him in this hold and therefor he should do everything he can to avoid his fate (by fighting back and/or trying to flee)...

Yes I know, these are very special requirements, but maybe somebody here knows who makes such videos or even has some?!?

Doom Maidens has a few where the woman plays a predator, a guy the prey.

I believe they act it out like they’re animals (she as an anaconda, say).

A female/female example: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by ClckwrkOra; 23-Mar-20 at 22:56. Reason: Add link
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post: